WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On Kayo and Binge) - On Netflix in 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

The booking hasn’t helped I agree but have you watched the backstage segments and the vigenettes / promos he does on social media? If you don’t find them compelling but find Million Dollar Man laughing saying everybody has a price every single time compelling then I rest my case.

I don't know what Ted Debiase has to do with anything but he's a legend of the business. Kross isn't and will never be.

I disagreed with you saying Kross's character work had been 'as good as any'. Gunther, Reigns, Cody, Chad Gable, Bo Dallas, Jey Uso, Liv, Dom, LA Knight just to name a few off the top of my head have been miles better.

Last edited:
At the end of the day I'm sure getting a chance to work with The Wyatt Sicks means a lot to Kross, he and Bray wanted to do something together in 20243, they spoke about doing a WrestleMania match together, so having it all come together for him probably has him ecstatic.

I'm keen for the feud, it should be a good one.

I appreciate you posting these highlights from their socials man, they post way too much shit that I don't care about for me to follow them and/or watch everything, so I love that you give us the highlights :thumbsu:

Next week on Smackdown:
1729909855377.png
Gax4g4cW4AE0Erg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't help but feel as though that might have been The Lucha Brothers' title win if they were able to jump over.

I think MCMG probably have more cache as a long-term team that have toiled away across America for 2 decades. It was a really nice moment, and I thought the moment was probably handled as well as it could've been when it had to take place in the context of the Bloodline storyline.

The Lucha brothers attract a completely different audience, there's probably a bit more value in the chase, and in building that audience when they get there.

Great feel good moment for the MCMG. I think everyone likes and can appreciate those moments.

It did seem a little rushed, having them win the titles on their second night in the company, but I enjoyed their win nonetheless.

They do seem a little unpolished on the mic in a WWE setting. Thought Solo was hilarious for mocking Sabin. Solo has improved enormously on the mic, much more natural now.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On Kayo and Binge) - On Netflix in 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back