WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are we heading towards AJ and Reigns breaking down to a DQ finish at Payback? With Anderson and Gallows beating down Reigns, only for the Shield to reform on Raw the next night? Or does Reigns get a clean win and the beat down occurs on Raw?

/fantasybooking

I feel bad that three guys from Australia are have travelled to be there live and they're so out of the moment they're coming on here to comment.

Absolutely. Shattered I picked probably the worst mania, AND the worst post-mania RAW to go to. Absolutely nothing shocking, truly exciting or probably most importantly, no one to truly get behind.
An absolute "going though the motions" mania week. Which is shattering.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Shattered I picked probably the worst mania, AND the worst post-mania RAW to go to. Absolutely nothing shocking, truly exciting or probably most importantly, Anyang to truly get behind.
An absolute "goon though the motions" mania week. Which is shattering.

Yep last straw for me.

So when is Seth Rollins coming back??

Surely Sasha has the belt soon?

Was a shit Raw again IMO

He was seen limping around at Axxcess, with his style he would be a fair bit away.

That was my reaction in the crowd, the Mrs turns to me and says is that good and I went Meh.

Haha had the exact same thing from my missus with me in the crowd.
Me: "someone big SURELY is coming out now as the 4th entrant"

Shit house ambulance sirens hits, out comes cesaro.

Her: "who the fuuck is that bald guy?"

Throughout the match "he's so bland and boring, why are people cheering him"

"His big move is swinging people around??"

"Why are they just staying in the corners and letting him run up and continually upper cut them..?"

"He just looks so plain and boring- is he good on the mic"?

... She may have a point.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we heading towards AJ and Reigns breaking down to a DQ finish at Payback? With Anderson and Gallows beating down Reigns, only for the Shield to reform on Raw the next night? Or does Reigns get a clean win and the beat down occurs on Raw?

/fantasybooking

Reigns get a Clean Win

WWE are going to shoot themselves in the foot because it will come a time where people from overseas are just not going to bother traveling to the states if they know it's going to he an average show and they are dishing out thousands of dollars just to see it. The WrestleMania name itself is going to lose it's draw if things don't improve.

Think I'm done with the E, took an expensive trip to do it but think I'm finished.

Me too. Done for good. Just takes too much time to keep up with, and now they have a long term champ who self describes wwe as a kids show.. Fuuck it.

Had some fun, got told off by 30yo man children for not cheering the right guy at mania, got told off for DERPING Lillian every time she fuucked up tonight, and booed my heart out at fuuckhead reigns.

But I'm done. Just not worth it. My girlfriend has always had some interest in wrestling (she's a massive sting mark), but I was apologising for brining her at the end of tonight. It's just embarrassing and with nothing changing, a complete waste of time.

Good on those of you who still enjoy it and I'm sure when people like Seth come back it may improve, but for me it's dead- just too childish, too PC, and too pathetic.

To add: my god the average wrestling fan over here is bizarre. Mulder and Scully would have a field day with some of these mutants! Seriously, I saw things and growths on people that just shouldn't be. I saw guts poking out from under stretched out stone cold shirts that you could rock climb! The amount of stories I read of fans here giving ambrose, reigns and co creepy hand made gifts and cards was crazy! I've always thought it would be cool to be a big time wrestler- but not after viewing these whack jobs!
You'd genuinely fear for your life daily!

Hahaha now I want to go to Wrestlemania just to stare at the whack jobs. :D

I remember when I went to the show in Melbourne a few years back a couple of bogans started fighting in the crowd over Kofi's shirt :p

It must be that times a thousand actually over there in the States

I remember when I went to the show in Melbourne a few years back a couple of bogans started fighting in the crowd over Kofi's shirt :p

Try going Quivorir who actually went as John Cena.

Me too. Done for good. Just takes too much time to keep up with, and now they have a long term champ who self describes wwe as a kids show.. Fuuck it.

Had some fun, got told off by 30yo man children for not cheering the right guy at mania, got told off for DERPING Lillian every time she fuucked up tonight, and booed my heart out at fuuckhead reigns.

But I'm done. Just not worth it. My girlfriend has always had some interest in wrestling (she's a massive sting mark), but I was apologising for brining her at the end of tonight. It's just embarrassing and with nothing changing, a complete waste of time.

Good on those of you who still enjoy it and I'm sure when people like Seth come back it may improve, but for me it's dead- just too childish, too PC, and too pathetic.

To add: my god the average wrestling fan over here is bizarre. Mulder and Scully would have a field day with some of these mutants! Seriously, I saw things and growths on people that just shouldn't be. I saw guts poking out from under stretched out stone cold shirts that you could rock climb! The amount of stories I read of fans here giving ambrose, reigns and co creepy hand made gifts and cards was crazy! I've always thought it would be cool to be a big time wrestler- but not after viewing these whack jobs!
You'd genuinely fear for your life daily!

Haha my Mrs isn't a fan but has come to 2 WMs and now this Raw and I told her I'm done, she just laughed.

She really pointed out the fans to me and really opened my eyes a huge amount are like from another world, I tried not to fall into that judgemental stereotype but couldn't hold out any longer just had to agree, the kicker was Axxcess and all the freaks bringing Bailey gifts just scary and awkward.

Haha my Mrs isn't a fan but has come to 2 WMs and now this Raw and I told her I'm done, she just laughed.

She really pointed out the fans to me and really opened my eyes a huge amount are like from another world, I tried not to fall into that judgemental stereotype but couldn't hold out any longer just had to agree, the kicker was Axxcess and all the freaks bringing Bailey gifts just scary and awkward.

Hahaha guys I'm seriously in tears reading this!!

What sort of gifts are we talking here? Do any specific examples stick out as being especially creepy? I keep picturing the "it's still real to me dammit guy" giving plush toys to Bailey :p

Spoke to a few people over the trip, one guy In a line behind me at Axxcess just kept saying really strange Jr lines to the point where I'm like who the **** are you taking off.

Met a guy from Melbourne which was a nice bloke and an Irish bloke which seemed alright the rest were nuts.

Did she at least suck their dicks? Otherwise what's the point of bringing her gifts?

You could see in her face she was embarrassed, they were wrapped up as well a little more creepy, the Mrs and I were laughing saying they are probably photo frames of people having a wank or dick pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back