christian still gives awesome promos
Miz is the best atm on the mic
Truth is by far the worst on the mic. Doesn't even know what city he is in

Ziggler is good and getting better
Morrison is decent just needs more mic time
Drew is average on mic but good wrestler
Orton is horrible
Swagger used to be good(Comedy wise)

Sheamus isn't bad on the mic. Orton should never see a mic again, his character is better without it.

ROSEMVP, did you forget del Rio?

Re: WWE TV thoughts pt 2 **SPOILERS**

If that pop wasn't massive, I don't know what is. The biggest I've heard/seen in 5 years or recent memory anyways.

My God this man is genius. Him tearing Cena to shreads just reflects how wrestling is today... Good, mild but wheres the explosive blow me off my seat in laughter shit??

And how good is it to tear words like Bitch & ass, etc again (even if it was beeped out).

Sheamus isn't bad on the mic. Orton should never see a mic again, his character is better without it.

ROSEMVP, did you forget del Rio?

RoseMVP thinks Del Rio belongs in the amateurs.

Anyways the only person I think that can hold a decent slanging match with the Rock, is a heel CM Punk. That man is genius as a heel.

Wouldn't Cena vs Rock leave Miz without a decent opponent for wrestlemania? Assuming it happens, you'll also have Orton vs Punk, leaving the only other EC participants being Sheamus, JoMo or R-Truth. If Rock vs Cena was to happen it would mean a rubbish wwe title match at mania between miz and morrison. I don't see that happening.
Triple threat, he did mention both of them in his promo, could be some great promos between those 3

rock back = yawn.

austin movies are better.
Austin might be my favourite WRESTLER ever, BUT

CAN YOU PLEASE, SHUT, THE HELL, UP :mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:

On another note, at work today I watched a few matches from the 2000 royal rumble (just the tables match and the royal rumble)

and I loved it. Dudleys and Hardys going through tables left right and center, and Jeff hardy's swanton bomb to win it from the jump he made :eek::thumbsu:

Loved II Cool to, a dancing session and the worm in the middle of the rumble! :p:D

tbf to orton I thought his promos when he was the heel against triple h & the mcmahons were awesome. He can only ever be a heel and is damn good at it.

I miss jericho on the mic :(

If that pop wasn't massive, I don't know what is. The biggest I've heard/seen in 5 years or recent memory anyways.

My God this man is genius. Him tearing Cena to shreads just reflects how wrestling is today... Good, mild but wheres the explosive blow me off my seat in laughter shit??

And how good is it to tear words like Bitch & ass, etc again (even if it was beeped out).

The POP was absolutely out of control!!!!!!!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: Could hardly hear the Great One's music!!

For those of you who watch more regularly than I do, can someone enlighten me as to when Cena talked trash about The Rock and what did he say?

He basically shit talked the Rock for leaving WWE to acting. And for distancing himself from The Rock name, and going by his real name.

He said, “The truth is that Dwayne Johnson is a great actor and I think always wanted to be an actor, and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s like an athlete saying, “Hey, I don’t do drugs,” and then getting busted for drugs. It’s not the truth. I mean here’s a guy who said he was WWE through and through, and then the first chance to take a road to a different career path, he took it. There’s nothing wrong with that. Dwayne’s one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet. He’s one of the hardest workers you’ll ever meet, and he certainly is a great actor. The roadblock that I have, because I certainly am in love with this business and I don’t see myself leaving it any time, is when someone says that and then leaves, it cheapens our business. If he’s going to say that, then back your word. That’s the only beef that I have and that’s what I told the people at The U.K. Sun. It just cheapens that phrase: “Oh, I love this business.” So then next time I come up and say I love this business, well, the guy before me who said that left. That doesn’t look good for me or our business.”

if rock doesn't have a match i don't care about him. to me he was always 2nd to stone cold and still is. austin movies are better.

For a while now i haven't really minded your bullshit but seriously dude you are a massive tosser.

Fair enough to say Austin is better than the Rock, but to say Austin's movies are better is just ridiculous.

Does anyone remember Santino mocking the Condemned?

'Thank's to Stone Cold's acting, are we all... the Condemned?'

"try to make me watch The Condemned, I say no, no, no" was brilliant.

Spoiler highlight to below

Dolph Ziggler is offically a Former 1 time world champ and Edge won another world title. I DEMAND
Dolph v Jeff Hardy. The 2 former world champs. they both lasted a few minutes as champs. btw smackdown is offically crap dolph was fired. if christian isnt back smackdown should be taken off the air.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched......
Wow.......

All time greatest promo thread
Was so good that even Mitchell Cole had to cover his mouth to hide the smile.

The " E " will only get one shot at this so TURN CENA HEEL NOW !!!!!

Really want to see a

Rock v Miz and Cole and Riley promo.

This is why dolph should be the face of wwe

[YOUTUBE]H6HhI0lQ4Yk[/YOUTUBE]

Drawing parallels between Cena and Austin now... Cena NEEDING to win the title back at WM27 is like how Austin NEEDED to win the title back at WM17. I smell heel turn for Cena, and I think it will be a good thing.

Rock will be involved somehow... Miz v Cena with Rock as special ref?

Rock v Cena would be great, but leaves Miz out in the cold. Would face Orton I think... zzz. Not a fan of having more than 2 participants in a title match at WM. It was why the title match at WM16 (2000) sucked.

My Ideal Card

The Rock v John Cena

WWE Championship
Miz(C) v John Morrison

World Heavyweight Championship
Christian(C) v Del Rio v Edge

Undertaker[/B] v HHH with HBK as special ref

Randy Orton v CM Punk

Mark Henry v Sheamus

Rey Mysterio v Cody Rhodes

Alex Riley&Cole v Jerry Lawler

THe Corre v New Nexus

IC Championship
Kofi Kingston (C) v Jack Swagger

Tag Team Championship
Santino&Kozlov(C) v Daniel Bryan and Bateman

Money in the Bank

Dolph v Evan Bourne v Ted Dibiase v Drew v Truth v Ryder v Regal

My Ideal Card

The Rock v John Cena

WWE Championship
Miz(C) v John Morrison

Undertaker[/b] v HHH with HBK as special ref

Mark Henry v Sheamus

THe Corre v New Nexus

IC Championship

Tag Team Championship

Money in the Bank

that card would be insane!

but there's no chance they would have mania without orton in a match

My Ideal Card

The Rock v John Cena

WWE Championship
Miz(C) v John Morrison

Undertaker[/b] v HHH with HBK as special ref

Randy Orton v CM Punk

Mark Henry v Sheamus

THe Corre v New Nexus

IC Championship

Tag Team Championship

Money in the Bank

WM Thread...

Austin might be my favourite WRESTLER ever, BUT

CAN YOU PLEASE, SHUT, THE HELL, UP :mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:

On another note, at work today I watched a few matches from the 2000 royal rumble (just the tables match and the royal rumble)

and I loved it. Dudleys and Hardys going through tables left right and center, and Jeff hardy's swanton bomb to win it from the jump he made :eek::thumbsu:

Loved II Cool to, a dancing session and the worm in the middle of the rumble! :p:D

Those matches were epic. I remember they stacked three-five tables on top of each other. What a match!

With all the talk about The Rock, people seem to have missed the big news from this weeks Raw....

The return of Michael Tarver!

Was good to see him backstage again, and I wonder what they have planned for him. The only wrestlers I am interested in are The Miz, Alberto Del Rio and Michael Tarver. So hopefully something big is in the works. I quite like this article about his recent backstage sightings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back