Wwe tv **spoilers**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WWE TV thoughts pt 2 **SPOILERS**

I'm thinking they'll go the vacated title > Rey wins in the Chamber > Rey vs. Del Rio for the title at WrestleMania route

nope. i thought that would be a option however i think we will see Rey v Cody at wrestlemania.

I can see dolph retain the belt and at wm27 we will see a triple threat with and adr and edge or edge will win,

I can see dolph retain the belt and at wm27 we will see a triple threat with and adr and edge or edge will win,

Dolph hasn't even officially been awarded the belt. Going by the ending of SmackDown!, it's pretty much up in the air as to who the champion is. They're even asking "Who's the Champion?" on WWE.com, so IMO they're bound to go down the vacated title route, and decide on a new champion at the Elimination Chamber PPV.

they will and should give dolph the belt next week.

He wouldn't retain at Elimination Chamber if given the title next week on SmackDown!, so I don't see what giving Ziggler a two day title reign would achieve. If you're going to give him the title that way, it has to be for a longer reign (at least a couple of months), to capitalise on the heat he'd get for it. Even though he is the heel, having him lose just two days later after winning the title in that manner makes him look like a total joke.

By vacating the title, it's another way they can have Edge regain/keep the title "against the odds" (to keep the storyline interesting), or transition it to another person (Rey would be the logical option, considering Del Rio is in line for a title shot) without Edge having to lose or look weak, as well as move Dolph out of the title picture without looking like a total loser (he's not main eventing WrestleMania, as either champion or challenger).

edge is the king of cheap title reigns

Still doesn't justify Dolph getting the title at this time. It would be truly pointless.

I think Edge is moreso the king of poorly booked, go-nowhere title reigns. He rarely has decent feuds when he is champion. His only really good feuds involving world titles have been with John Cena in 2006, and The Undertaker in 2008, and even those had poor/disappointing elements (SummerSlam 2008 comes to mind immediately). It seems like whenever an Edge title fued is just heating up, they either have him drop the title or cut the legs off the angle entirely.

At the risk of sounding like ROSEMVP, Edge needs to take a heel turn if he's going to keep the title.

Edge is best for the heel role.

If dolph doesnt get the world title i hope edge keeps it wins at wrestlemania and turn heel then feud with christian over the world title.

btw booker t needs to be fired and bring back striker. btw did you see how high drew got. a freak athlete.

The great man is claiming he is world champ
from his twitter
Last night was a success! Kent State won the MAC Conference & I won the World Heavyweight Championship! Best Dolph Ziggler Day EVER! ;)

what a great 1st ever dolph ziggler day

You realise the whole twitter announcement was just to build up the hype for next week? He is NOT the world champion, the backlash from last weeks match will be dealt with this friday no earlier.

Basically all hes saying is "I got speared, therefore I must be champ". Whose hand did I see raised though? Thats right, edges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agreed he is a TERRIBLE face commentator

Face? He sits on the fence so hard I swear he has to pull splinters from his rectum after every show.

really cant pick what stance hes trying to take... its bad

have you heard tazz ?

he is nearly as bad as booker t. all tazz talks about is his shit career that he makes out he was a big superstar.

have you heard tazz ?

he is nearly as bad as booker t. all tazz talks about is his shit career that he makes out he was a big superstar.
Tazz was a superstar

You know anything other then post attitude era WWE and TNA?

Any wrestler WWE debuts on PPV, who then gets a clean submission over Kurt Angle is pretty clearly a big ****en deal

tazz was nothing more the little fat guy that did a few suplexes with towel on his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back