Wwe tv **spoilers**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WWE TV thoughts pt 2 **SPOILERS**

Still dont see how a guest host will work on a PPV, especially Mania, there has to be something else for the guest host to do

I wrote on another forum my dream match involving the Stinger, maybe just maybe...

BTW is Raw still going? Seems to be running well over tonight, what will we miss?

Its a mark out moment, I'm marking out bro!!

Damn shame half the crowd don't know who it is.

Its a mark out moment, I'm marking out bro!!

Damn shame half the crowd don't know who it is.

The crowds going ape.

I'm actually expecting Rock vs Cena. He did say he's going to see one more man. Before the GM interrupted.

Rock is absolutely DESTROYING Cena in this promo.

Came out to a meh pop but now that he has worked the crowd they are hot.

The Rock calls out Cena!!!!

Seeing the kids in the Cena shirts give Rock the thumbs down made me rage.

Seeing the kids in the Cena shirts give Rock the thumbs down made me rage.

scaled.php

Can't wait for smackdown

rock back = yawn. if he is wrestling i don't want to see rock v cena. prefer to see rock v miz. cena is horrible on mic and rock will tear him to shreds. actually that will be funny.

Is this the Raw that will be shown on Fox8 tomorrow? When in the program does it happen (I'm obviously talking about the Great One's appearance).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for smackdown

rock back = yawn. if he is wrestling i don't want to see rock v cena. prefer to see rock v miz. cena is horrible on mic and rock will tear him to shreds. actually that will be funny.

Cena is not horrible on the mic he has just been restricted as most of this generations wrestlers are when they cut promo's. Rock vs Cena would be fantastic and can only be good for the WWE. But yes Rock would tear him to shreds on the mic.

Abba it does happen tomorrows show and it's the last part of the show after the Orton vs Sheamus match (which is the main event match).

if rock doesn't have a match i don't care about him. to me he was always 2nd to stone cold and still is. austin movies are better.

if rock doesn't have a match i don't care about him. to me he was always 2nd to stone cold and still is. austin movies are better.

I have a feeling we'll get Rock vs Cena. Miz isn't big enough yet to draw people in like that match will. Cena can hold his own on a mic, and seeing as how rock was allowed a little freedom and went uncensored for a while I'm hoping they allow Cena the same freedom and we get quality promos leading to Wrestlemania.

I've thought about it since it happened. There is no way Rock can't have a match at Mania. He can't be a guest referee in say a Miz vs Cena match, because he'll overshadow both and the crowd will just be chanting for Rock.

As for the Rock tearing Cena to shreds. He already has. The Rock proved in his 20 minutes on television, that the current crop of stars aren't at the level of those before them, in terms of delivering a promo. Watching it, and then thinking about who we have now, so many people are not even close. Swagger, Ziggler, McIntyre, Christan, Edge, Orton, Miz, Morrison, Truth etc are all miles off. Rock single handedly exposed just how weak promos these days are.

Punk is by far the best of the current lot at doing promos but even he doesn't come close to The Rock.

How epic would it be if The Rock special refereed like he did with British Bulldog and Triple H. Cena goes to pin Miz and The Rock goes, 1, 2, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE ROCK COUNTS TO 3!!!.

Wouldn't Cena vs Rock leave Miz without a decent opponent for wrestlemania? Assuming it happens, you'll also have Orton vs Punk, leaving the only other EC participants being Sheamus, JoMo or R-Truth. If Rock vs Cena was to happen it would mean a rubbish wwe title match at mania between miz and morrison. I don't see that happening.

I have a feeling we'll get Rock vs Cena. Miz isn't big enough yet to draw people in like that match will. Cena can hold his own on a mic, and seeing as how rock was allowed a little freedom and went uncensored for a while I'm hoping they allow Cena the same freedom and we get quality promos leading to Wrestlemania.

I've thought about it since it happened. There is no way Rock can't have a match at Mania. He can't be a guest referee in say a Miz vs Cena match, because he'll overshadow both and the crowd will just be chanting for Rock.

As for the Rock tearing Cena to shreds. He already has. The Rock proved in his 20 minutes on television, that the current crop of stars aren't at the level of those before them, in terms of delivering a promo. Watching it, and then thinking about who we have now, so many people are not even close. Swagger, Ziggler, McIntyre, Christan, Edge, Orton, Miz, Morrison, Truth etc are all miles off. Rock single handedly exposed just how weak promos these days are.

To be fair on Edge and Christian both once were great at cutting promo's before going PG in particular Edge. But yeah the current crop are so far behind what we used to get in promos and hopefully Rock being in for WM is the start of some changes.

Edge as heel gave awesome promos
christian still gives awesome promos
Miz is the best atm on the mic
Truth is by far the worst on the mic. Doesn't even know what city he is in

Ziggler is good and getting better
Morrison is decent just needs more mic time
Drew is average on mic but good wrestler
Orton is horrible
Swagger used to be good(Comedy wise)

Orton is horrible

Problem with Orton is he has been ruined by the way they have portrayed his character/gimmick before he was the Viper and when he was The Legend Killer he wasn't too bad at cutting promos.

Orton is horrible

E&C togetherwere golden on the mic. Edge going back a few years, when he was feuding with Cena was some of his best mic work ever. Sadly, be it his face turn or what, he's lost that spark he had in his promo work.

I've never been huge on Christians mic work on his own. In the ring I love the guy, but talking isn't his strong point.

Miz is good on the mic, but the point of my post was just how poor they all look compared to someone like the rock. It just shows how far the promos have dropped in the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back