WWE WrestleMania 39 - Sunday 2nd & Monday 3rd April 2023 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

That was pretty indy-riffic. Loud spot calling, superkicks everywhere, finishers and near-falls all over the place. Not sure I loved it, it's a pretty cheap pop compared to actual storytelling.

yea fantastic night 1 it legit would of been perfect beside from that pat/miz segment

Charlotte vs Rhea easily MOTN

4 out of the 6 matches to look forward to tomorrow. Hopefully Lashley vs LA Knight or decent surprise at the last minute. Tracking better to back up after night 1 than last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 out of the 6 matches to look forward to tomorrow. Hopefully Lashley vs LA Knight or decent surprise at the last minute. Tracking better to back up after night 1 than last year.
5 out of 6 for me.

And honestly if the women's tag goes bonkers like the men's did, who knows? Seems unlikely though.

On track for an all-time Mania.

Last edited:
Still ends up being effectively an 8 hour “event” in total.

Not sure which matches you’d cull (well, clearly there was one easy choice), but it’s just too much. Having been to a Mania (single day version), it’s just such a big effort to get up and about for one, plus Raw the next night - can’t imagine how ****ed the crowd will be by the end of tomorrow night..

Missed the front end, but saw everything from Dom/Rey onwards and reckon it's been a fantastic show so far from what I caught.

Charlotte/Rhea up there with the best women's matches they've put on, clear MOTN. But Dom/Rey not too far behind - could really watch Dom chew the scenery (while clearly having the absolute time of his life) all day.

Thought the main event started a bit flat, but the finish and work ethic of all involved meant they pulled it off.

That was pretty awesome night 1

Dom vs Rey was sensational
Rhea vs Charlotte excellent
Main event was incredible story telling and now makes tomorrow night even more interesting.

Night 2 has its work cut out for it but hands down Mania will be the best PLE of the past 12 months. It had everything you could ask for so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE WrestleMania 39 - Sunday 2nd & Monday 3rd April 2023 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back