Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
How long did the rule last back in 2000? Was in place few years back but inconsistently in 2012. Remember North wore the same strip for approx. 9 weeks back in 2012.

What other matches had both teams wear white shorts? I remember the Geelong Carlton game in 2014 nearly did before the shorts arrived in time.

Still find it irritating to see in other codes (football and rugby) where both teams wear white.

How long did the rule last back in 2000? Was in place few years back but inconsistently in 2012. Remember North wore the same strip for approx. 9 weeks back in 2012.

What other matches had both teams wear white shorts? I remember the Geelong Carlton game in 2014 nearly did before the shorts arrived in time.

Still find it irritating to see in other codes (football and rugby) where both teams wear white.
It was gone at the end of that year.
Amongst other confusing things,
Adelaide wore their Clash jumper with Navy shorts against StKilda wearing their Home (Crusader) jumper and White shorts.
Freo in White shorts with Home jumper against Melbourne in Navy & Red
West Coast wearing White shorts away even though their Clash jumper (Ochre) didn't have White in it, but their Home jumpers did.

This is a random one Mero, but I noticed that the 2020 preseason jumper for Port Adelaide is missing. It's just the same as 2019 but with the new logo and the 150 years on the back.
1600750169034.png

Obviously not completed, but the next page to be added will be this

I am currently in touch with the SANFL Historians, so this might actually get done over the coming months.

Obviously not completed, but the next page to be added will be this

I am currently in touch with the SANFL Historians, so this might actually get done over the coming months.

Great news!!

We also need some WAFL wizards on this board to help you update this from 2013 onwards :)

In the 2018/19 and 2020 images of Port Adelaide's home jumper, the number panel isn't clipped to the back guersney. Also 2020 prison bars. The rest seem okay.

View attachment 960889

Additionally, if you're so inclined, it's worth considering merging the Heritage folder into the One-off/Promotional folder. The distinction is largely arbitrary.
Fixed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Mero

With the game by game, year by year information, were you going to do the back of jumper as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mero

With the game by game, year by year information, were you going to do the back of jumper as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, but I've been doing other things first.
The current project is to link every game page with the AFLTables links.
Working backwards from 2019 I've made it back to 1924.
There's also been all the new uniforms & jumpers, as well.
I'm also doing the SANFL jumper history, which has taken priority.

Last edited:
This is not linked to the main site right now.
But for those interested, this is what the SANFL page will look like.

Adelaide Original, Adelaide Reserves, Glenelg, South Adelaide, West Adelaide, West Torrens and Woodville-West Torrens pages are still to be completed.

Adelaide Original, Adelaide Reserves, Glenelg, South Adelaide, West Adelaide, West Torrens and Woodville-West Torrens pages are still to be completed.
Would you include port magpies?

Love the addition of the SANFL nice work.
But with the crows SANFL you've got 2018-2020 being the same jumper but in 2019 it return back to the 2017 template.
1601861891190.png
This photo is from the 2019 finals:
1601861629860.png

May need to remove that little line off the back of the 15/16 guernsey too Mero, I was trying to clean my screen thinking there was a hair or something on it :p

Love the addition of the SANFL nice work.
But with the crows SANFL you've got 2018-2020 being the same jumper but in 2019 it return back to the 2017 template.
View attachment 977871
This photo is from the 2019 finals:
View attachment 977869

I reckon there wasn’t any white on the back of the 2018 collars either. It was the same collar as the AFL team.

Also the Crows didn’t field a team in 2020 due to Covid.

Also the 2014 SANFL ones just had the crows logo not the monogram:
View attachment 977999

Also needs the little neck insert to be blue not white, and the back stripes aren't a gradient

AdelaideSANFL-2014.gif

Mero I hope you look forward to many more of these edits from everyone else once the SANFL officially goes up – it's all in good faith! We thank you so much for putting the work in :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back