FTA-TV X Factor Australia 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to bitch slap Mel B so badly. What a cow. Nathaniel was awesome and I don't particularly like him. She needs to pull her head in. Bella was fantastic again. If I didn't know True Colours off by heart(massive Cyndi Lauper fan here) I wouldn't have known what Shiane was singing, her enunciation was that bad. Both boy groups were meh. Samantha was solid but not great. Jason is improving each week. Angel has a great voice but her performance last night did nothing for me.

Bella was great. I really hope she wins.
Shiane honestly sounds like she's drowning. Can't stand it. No doubt she'll get through again :rolleyes:. They should never have let her get this far in the first place. They know if they give her any criticism she'll just break down and cry.

Love Nathaniel, he's my fave on the show. Thought his performance was light and fresh.
It was annoying how Mel kept interrupting the other judges while they were speaking.
Thought Bella was good, first performance of hers I liked.
Thought Samantha missed and mumbled a few lyrics.
Shiane I've never been a fan of. She gets good songs but does nothing with them. She has a large following for some unknown reason. Out of the contestants left, I will be the least impressed if she wins.
Angel and Fortunate were good.
The collective were good also, I liked the set.
I think bottom 2 wil be Samantha and Angel (would rather Shiane but she has lots of fans).

I was actually surprised Mel B picked Angel over Samantha.

I wasn't, think tactically...if Samantha kills it and she can, she is a better package than Angel. She is more of a THREAT than Angel winning this contest. Angel as good as she is, is only a voice. Yes a very good one, but she hasn't got much else, she can't move on stage at all...and she butchered MJ a week ago!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Samantha will definitely make the top 3.

Maybe, will need some luck though, fans are not too fond of her past to be honest. I am not saying I agree, but it shows with 2 times in the bottom 2. Shiane was worse and is yet to be in the bottom 2.

I want to bitch slap Mel B so badly. What a cow. Nathaniel was awesome and I don't particularly like him. .

Not sure how it looked on TV but I agreed with Mel- I was in the audience, it was very cheesy and it just wasn't Nathaniel, why pick that song for starters!

Fans aren't too fond of her past? What did she do?

Pretty much her connection with Guy, I am not saying he was biased or anything but it looks bad. She is a talent but I just wish she had another mentor, then she would be odds on to win this competition. Plus, whether it is right or wrong, she failed once, no-one knows why, but there has to be some reason!

Thank got Angel went. Couldnt believe Sammy was bottom 2 again. She is quite clearly the best singer in the competition. Add to that she is hot, fun and can dance a little. Complete package. No idea why Australia wouldnt vote for her. She is like a mini Kylie.

I was surprised when Mel said it was about personality then chose the wooden plank that is Angel??

Shiane is SOOOO annoying. Hated her version of True Colours. Just so nasally and annoying. She sounds like a cat that is dying.

She's a good friend of Guy's so people think he's favouring her. You only have to listen to her to realise that's just stupid.
Pretty much her connection with Guy, I am not saying he was biased or anything but it looks bad. She is a talent but I just wish she had another mentor, then she would be odds on to win this competition. Plus, whether it is right or wrong, she failed once, no-one knows why, but there has to be some reason!
Silly reason not to vote for someone. Just like someone being 14 is a silly reason to vote for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV X Factor Australia 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back