FTA-TV X Factor Australia 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Nat is a horrible mentor.

Mel is just as bad...see what she did to Christina last year for evidence. Reality is there is only one great mentor- Ronan, and one passable one in Guy, the other two are rubbish.

actually think Guy is the better mentor as he seems more current and his results on the show usually show that most of his contestants get good exposure on the show. eg last year i think his 3 made it to the top 5 or 6. has even got that gay cowboy into the top 10. agree that the girl mentors seem to struggle in comparison . thinking that one of the over 25s or jason may be vulnerable this week. carmelo was terrible .

bella was shocking and her arrogance is shining. seems popular though. would love to see her lose to the gay cowboy in a decider, but that is as likely as him winning

actually think Guy is the better mentor as he seems more current and his results on the show usually show that most of his contestants get good exposure on the show. eg last year i think his 3 made it to the top 5 or 6. has even got that gay cowboy into the top 10. agree that the girl mentors seem to struggle in comparison . thinking that one of the over 25s or jason may be vulnerable this week. carmelo was terrible .

Each to their own, I see Ronan as the more complete mentor but Guy is fairly good, as an artist you would be happy with those two mentoring you...compare that to Mel B whose claim of fame is a girl group and Nat is just woeful.

to be fair to mel b this year, all the better male talent went in the supergroup plus she should have selected the blonde guy from the top 6

To a point, but what about last year? Did you see the songs she gave Christina, they were beyond awful...and it was MEL that put the country bloke in ahead of Matt/Carmelo this season, please don't tell me they would not be better....

yer you are right. she seems to have mission impossible with carmello and jason. if she gets them into the top 5 then that is an achievement. would be relying on the nice guy vote factor though, and that surely only lasts so long. if either those 2 get into the decider they would be gone based on talent and performance. i think that ronan's 2 remaining groups will have a long run on the show - top5 with a overall winner. can only really see one of the girls beating them. bella seems popular but i am not a fan

yer you are right. she seems to have mission impossible with carmello and jason. if she gets them into the top 5 then that is an achievement. would be relying on the nice guy vote factor though, and that surely only lasts so long. if either those 2 get into the decider they would be gone based on talent and performance. i think that ronan's 2 remaining groups will have a long run on the show - top5 with a overall winner. can only really see one of the girls beating them. bella seems popular but i am not a fan

I am a fan of Bella's originals but will she get a chance on this show, not so sure and that is my issue, my feeling is Samantha for the win.

samantha? really. she is great vocally but the odds of someone winning after nearly going week one would be long. perhaps bella can convince me in the run home. i liked declan from last year. bella has a similar artistic thing going for her. but her personality on tv is not inviting so far. who will go next? jason for me or the cowboy

samantha? really. she is great vocally but the odds of someone winning after nearly going week one would be long. perhaps bella can convince me in the run home. i liked declan from last year. bella has a similar artistic thing going for her. but her personality on tv is not inviting so far. who will go next? jason for me or the cowboy

Tough one, I still think the U25 boys is the weakest group so take your pick with those two, although Nathaniel if he does put in another average performance may go home. Samanatha has everything going for her- look and the voice. That said I'd rather listen to Bella personally.

Jason's performances make me laugh. I don't think that's the reaction I'm supposed to have.

Bella's audition buys her a lot of credit but she's not versatile, which is fine post X-Factor, but will make it difficult for her to go deep.

Shiane has gotten annoying real quick. Talented no doubt, but can't stand her.

Nathaniel is bland. Really, really vanilla.

Collective have been surprising. Great chemistry.

Glad the poor man's One Direction is gone.

Angel, big fan initially. Danger of being just another "good" singer.

My nephew's day carer is Samantha Jade's cousin, so I kind of have to root for her. Homeless man's Kylie Minogue.

Gay cowboy got in because of his sob story, never been a fan.

The mentor's dynamic is interesting. Nat is really really shit. Ronan is killing it, he knows what people will vote for. Guy and Mel somewhere in between.

First time watching any of these singing competition show and it's okay for once a week viewing. Will check in once a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't get the fascination with shiane. she seems to have fans. i have seriously never heard a worse rendition of "beautiful". no emotion and the execution was like she couldn't be bothered.
the collective were good. i like new kids on the block so i can't complain.
nathaniel is such a smooth crooner. still like him. :hearts:
fortunate were the most entertaining. ronan is such a good mentor.

Love how Nat tried to make out that it was Bella's idea to dance....

She is seriously clueless. I reckon it was another poor song choice that Bella actually sang well. She really needs to just let Bella pick her own songs. She would do better without a mentor if this is what Nat is going to continually give her.

WTF I can't believe the compliments Shiane received. That was the most emotionless rendition I've ever seen. I think I can sing "Beautiful" with more emotion than her and I'm horrid.

sorry still not enthused about Bella. she does not perform. she has dead eyes. never tells a story. reminds me of lisa mitchell from australian idol. just flatlining. no x factor. fortunate to me are the only threat to collective and probably more talented

it's funny , i have read some uk comments and they say our factor is more entertaining. i guess it is hard to satisfy anyone

Entertaining because we have rubbish mentors that stand up after a singer belts out an okay song (over the top much) or how a-verage our singers really are (good for laughs).

SO yes I would agree with the british comments.....

Carmello doesnt belong there. Surely they could've picked someone else.

It is a very weak category unfortunately and Matt may have been marginally better but that would be about it

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV X Factor Australia 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back