Xavier Ellis officially signed

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching this bloke makes me think that we have done pretty well in the off season this year.....Good times coming

Hopefully his body can hold up getting on a plane every second week, can be a massive pick up if he plays a high percentage of the games this year, giving him 1 year was the way to go, beats having the play Ash Smith :thumbsu:

Brings a lot of footy smarts, class and composure that we sorely lack.

Ash Smith.. can we delist him already!? Waste of a spot.

Heard rumours B.Gibbs is looking elsewhere next year, although would be almost a certainty to head to one of the S.A clubs. Cant hurt offering him some coin to join the Eagles, would be an awesome pickup in my opinion. Play him off the back and watch these arguments about who of Smith, Brennan, or Wilson is the awesomest disappear, as all 3 would be delisted.

Sent from my computer using a mouse!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard rumours B.Gibbs is looking elsewhere next year, although would be almost a certainty to head to one of the S.A clubs. Cant hurt offering him some coin to join the Eagles, would be an awesome pickup in my opinion. Play him off the back and watch these arguments about who of Smith, Brennan, or Wilson is the awesomest disappear, as all 3 would be delisted.

Sent from my computer using a mouse!
him playing off the half back is the whole reason he has been a rubbish #1 pick. Ratten hindered his development doing this for 5 years. He should be played in the guts and a fresh start at the Eagles in the guts would be ideal.

Stopped reading there.

Surely we'd be looking at securing a gun player over the next couple years with all this free money?
Probably need a bit to secure Nic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at GC. Matera, Bennell and Swallow all out of contract. Have a feeling one of them will be an Eagle one day.

In order would prefer

Bennell
Swallow
Matera

Wouldn't mind getting in the ear of Coniglio as well to entice him home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Xavier Ellis officially signed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back