Multiplat Yakuza games

Remove this Banner Ad

They've gone back to K2 posting. Now I'm more convinced we'll get K3 news if they stopped at Y3 without moving onto 4 if it were just an exercise in going through the games in order.

Kiwami and Kiwami 2 current gen versions and Kiwami 3 would be a pretty good day. Outside of all the new games of course. Too much?

Kiwami and Kiwami 2 current gen versions and Kiwami 3 would be a pretty good day. Outside of all the new games of course. Too much?

I don't think there's much technically that can be done to K1 but K2 (and Y6) desparately need a 60fps patch. They have a slot at Tokyo Game Show so if anything new is announced I think it will get a more detailed reveal there. I don't think we'll get much this summit because it's so soon after their previous big releases but I hope we at least just get a roadmap because it feels weird not knowing what's next. It might just be a new TV show trailer, some K1 footage on Switch and some small crumbs about what's next.

24 hours to go
It would be disappointing if we donā€™t get anything of note tonight, just a ā€œtune in for the Tokyo game showā€. Kind of like telling your fan base to be excited for the last 3 weeks for the RGG summit, but really you need to wait an extra 10 days for a totally different show. šŸ˜‚

It would be disappointing if we donā€™t get anything of note tonight, just a ā€œtune in for the Tokyo game showā€. Kind of like telling your fan base to be excited for the last 3 weeks for the RGG summit, but really you need to wait an extra 10 days for a totally different show. šŸ˜‚

Inb4 show trailer, footage of Kiwami running on Switch, some merch and a reminder to watch the Tokyo Game show šŸ˜­

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When they said 6 months before, was that 6 months before the events of IW or fast forwarding 6 months and putting it around the time of the events of IW? I think I missed that clarification because remember during IW Majima was cooped up with Daigo and Saejima in the snow until Kiryu dragged them out. Just trying to work out the timeline because as silly as this is going to be it's still going to fit canonically somewhere.

Yeah nah this ain't on anyone's bingo card, RGG continues to smoke that good crack in the writer's room. I'm sold already

RGGā€™s thinking: ā€œWe know our fans have been thinking that theyā€™d like a Majima game but they are way too polite to ask for it. You know what we are going to do? Make the game and release it 6 months after the official announcement..ā€

This studio man! Very impressive.

"a lot of things we're yet to announce"

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

Happy with that, much more exciting than Y3.

About time Majima gets another turn, always been a head scratcher how underutilised he has been after the reception to Y0.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Yakuza games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back