Yarra Valley-Mountain District FL Discussion Forum 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Belgrave Football Club would like to welcome all it's players and supporters to the first pre-season session & meet the coaches BBQ for season 2010.

When : Friday 6/11/09

Where: Belgrave Lake Park - 29 Park Drive Belgrave.

Time: 6pm Skills Session - 7pm BBQ

Belgrave FC Senior coach for 2010 is Kris Stasek.

Coaches for 2010.

Perhaps we could start a list for 2010 coaching appointments;

Division 1
Gembrook Cockatoo - Travis Marsham
Healesville - Frank Lesiputty
Monbulk - Luke McCormick
Mount Evelyn -
Olinda Ferny Creek - Michael Scott
Silvan -
Upwey Tecoma - Wade Porter
Wandin -
Warburton Millgrove - Gordon Sumner
Woori Yallock -

Division 2
Alexandra -
Belgrave - Kris Stasek
Emerald -
Kinglake -
Powelltown -
Seville - Mark Holly
Thornton Eildon -
Yarra Glen - Dean De Munk
Yarra Junction - Travis Selby
Yea -

Bernie Hourigan has been reappointed as Thornton coach for 2010

No "Speed Hump" for Cam

Popular Kinglake police officer, Cameron Caine, has been re-elected President of the Kinglake Football Netball Club.

"Speedy" Caine says he's keen to do the job for one more year before reducing his work load and spending more time with his family.

In fact he should be in a position to do that in 2010 as well with wife Laura Caine re-elected Treasurer. Lynn Normington is again secretary of KFNC, so there's plenty of executive stability at KFNC.

Michelle Dunscombe has stepped up as Vice President replacing the hard working Danny "Doggy" Heal who's focused on re-building the house he lost in the bushfires.

The new Committee's priority is appointing coaching staff for 2010. That task will be completed in November.

Meantime the Lakers are already planning a practice match schedule with the prospect of a Grand Final rematch between Kinglake and Olinda at Marysville in March firmly on the agenda.

Match at Kinglake will be a fantastic occasion. Already cant wait for that one !

Match at Kinglake will be a fantastic occasion. Already cant wait for that one !
Should be a ripper day! Both communities have experienced the tragedy of bushfires, so it is not only a symbolic gesture from Olinda, but a genuine example of kindred spirits banding together.
I see Rick Wall's fingerprints all over it!

The Belgrave Football Club would like to welcome all it's players and supporters to the first pre-season session & meet the coaches BBQ for season 2010.

When : Friday 6/11/09

Where: Belgrave Lake Park - 29 Park Drive Belgrave.

Time: 6pm Skills Session - 7pm BBQ

Belgrave FC Senior coach for 2010 is Kris Stasek.

Uggghhhh pre season already... im far too fat and lazy lol, looking forward to meeting our new coach and hopefully turning around belly's fortunes for a better year in 2010

Spot on Tees! Heard they had in excess of 45 players on the track Wednesday with about 10 apologys.

And a few key signings last week i hear from Eastern football league? Big full foward you kicked 60 goals in Div 1 last hear and a classy onballer. Very handy. :D

Whats everyone's thought's on pre-season training starting so early. Is the theory that because the AFL players do it that it must be the way to go?

Because November is a long time before the start of the season to start preparing for a season.

so fill us in. Who's the big names signed at yarra glen.... Are they rumours or fact?

Morning Catpower, a little birdie told me you had a stray mouse with a long bit of string hanging from it in your bedroom late Friday evening, l hope you caught it & dispossed of it correctly.

Thats OH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard yarra glen has signed Rick Hay and maybe Shockers from Healesvile. Also Grant Braden and Mark Rattern returning to club i also heard. But from last year has lost Selkrig and Richards. so guess they have broke even. Need to pick up more to improve up the ladder

The word is that Andy Goodwin will coach, Jarrod Morgan will be assistant coach. The two coached together at Wandin back in the 2000 season when both senior teams made the GF. Wandin 2nds won the flag and the seniors lost by 8 points to Warby when they had Winmar on the books.

I was speaking to the YG coach last night and was he very happy about the two training sessions held so far. Great numbers accounted for over two nights which included a few signings from Norwood and Ricky Hay from Healesville. His good mate Shockers will remain at Healesville. They will go well and I know a few of the local boys that havnt played there for a while look like jumping on. He wasnt sure about Selkrigs movements.

I have just heard that the VCFL and AFL Victoria have told Silvan that they will be playing in the E.F.L as of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back