Yesterdays Herald Sun-Page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Benno From Berwick

Cancelled
Western Bulldogs - Ryan Hargrave 2007 Player Sponsor Western Bulldogs - Ryan Hargrave 2006 Player Sponsor
Jul 27, 2005
Obvious.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Panthers-CV
Anyone see the picture on page 11 of the Hun yesterday with the Bulldog fans? The guy in the back ground is a friend of mine and owns the bar where the picture is taken. Anyone else see the picture?

Here it is

070820082zr1.jpg

• Banned
I Think it was Frank from Frankson:p

Very funny.

The guy who owes the joint where this photo was taken lives near the Western Oval.....the other side of Ballarat Rd....but closer than Berwick.

Very funny.

The guy who owes the joint where this photo was taken lives near the Western Oval.....the other side of Ballarat Rd....but closer than Berwick.

so what was the story about the Photo? the place looks great, good on him.

btw Berwick is closer then Brisbane:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lives in Maidstone. Bar is in the home.

The 3 adults played at West Footscray, 2 of them played last year, 1 in the seniors, 1 in the reserves. 1 was also president of west some time ago.

Question if all 3 actually barrack for the dogs. no doubt about the man behind the bar, but the other 2????...

Lives in Maidstone. Bar is in the home.

The 3 adults played at West Footscray, 2 of them played last year, 1 in the seniors, 1 in the reserves. 1 was also president of west some time ago.

Question if all 3 actually barrack for the dogs. no doubt about the man behind the bar, but the other 2????...

3 of the 4 support the dogs.

The guy on the left doesn't. He follows Richmond.

correct.

which of the dog supporters doesn't have a membership???..

I sit with the Dad (behind the bar) and Son ......they both have memberships. AFL club members, with sits at the Dome....

I would have assumed they all were......

Remove this Banner Ad

Yesterdays Herald Sun-Page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back