Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Can see it being on hiatus then coming back in another form, as was done with the pod with Grant and Mike.

Same has too many opinions and loves the sound of his voice too much. Hes been talking in the media one way or another for multiple decades and I don’t think he’s ready to stop that for good at all.

He may even just plow on and we’ll get an ep today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Find him fairly interesting on tiktok, he seems to have a few stories to tell.

Actually listened to a couple of his podcast episodes today.. the episode with the ex prison guard was really interesting and contained a good Ivan Milan story…… funnier after Ivan was interviewing him yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fluff piece in the SHUN today by Fibi, sad really.
Fibi gets deeply offended when people call her a gossip columnist but that's because its true - she's nothing but a gossip columnist. Allegedly she was at the podcast studio with a video camera during Don's last appearance on the show a few weeks back, and she was also the one that covered the event itself for the SHUN between Sam & Don.

Nobody has anything good to say about the Chicken but if it wasn't ultra clear already it certainly is now - Sam is the problem.

Laughable, I'd be inclined to think that it was Nixon's fault in 99% of cases.
The bloke is a classic example of be nice to those on your way up the ladder because they'll be the same people you pass on your way back down. No-one will give that fkwit the time of day, Sam's a soft touch if anything by allowing Nixon to even be a part of the same circles he moves in.

Laughable, I'd be inclined to think that it was Nixon's fault in 99% of cases.
The bloke is a classic example of be nice to those on your way up the ladder because they'll be the same people you pass on your way back down. No-one will give that fkwit the time of day, Sam's a soft touch if anything by allowing Nixon to even be a part of the same circles he moves in.
Spot on Dan. Utter campaigner nixon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Back