Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless I misheard, Frank Sedgman got Federer mixed up with someone else, by at least twenty years. He said that he was going out of the game as Federer was coming up, and that he (Federer) helped introduce metal racquets. My guess is that he was thinking of Connors or McEnroe

Yeah, I was trying to work out what age he would of been playing Federer and then assumed he was talking about someone else.

But I'm glad they got him on because I'd never heard of him.

Constantly belittling Don is wearing so bloody thin.

Yeah it has its moments where it's funny him imitating him but in the main its getting old. Every time Don says something he either starts laughing at him or sighs/scoffs - they don't have a proper discussion at all, it's just Sam telling him he's an idiot or going on a rant.

first 1/2 hour...
  • 5 minutes of sam deciding on whether he'll make a phone call or not
  • don bringing up the topic of cameltoes and how you can buy them on the internet
  • sam suggesting shelley model them for him next week
  • sam discussing a show he discovered on Stan called My Massive ****
  • don ****ing around and eventually breaking his microphone

first 1/2 hour...
  • 5 minutes of sam deciding on whether he'll make a phone call or not
  • don bringing up the topic of cameltoes and how you can buy them on the internet
  • sam suggesting shelley model them for him next week
  • sam discussing a show he discovered on Stan called My Massive ****
  • don ******* around and eventually breaking his microphone
That sounds amusing. I'm looking forward to it :grinv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately Rex Hunt had a severe mental health episode the other night which has resulted in him being hospitalised, I hope like hell Sam is respectful when and if he addresses it.
When Rex called in and told Mike the pills he was on gave him erection you could crack fleas on i pissed myself. Hes one of a kind Rexy

When Rex called in and told Mike the pills he was on gave him erection you could crack fleas on i pissed myself. Hes one of a kind Rexy
The podcast was much better back then. I should try and dig up the episode when Rex just teed off at Sheahan out of nowhere and upload snippets to YouTube.

The security guard guest was ok last week, they're really struggling for guests though, I'm really not too interested in Kate Save and Dr James Stewart

listened to the last part with the guy from Monjon tonight. I thought he seemed very confident in himself and didn't know how to tell a short story.
a bit of googling also proves he's a bit of a piece of shit...
'It takes barely anything to flip his lid': Security kingpin's assistant feared for her safety, court told

Remove this Banner Ad

Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Back