Universal Love You know you spend too much time around the GFC when...

Remove this Banner Ad

When you're coming home along the highway and you see the sign that says "Geelong 29" and the first thing you think of is ................
(same applies to "Melbourne 44" , "Geelong 19" and whatever other signs are along that road.

Whenever you test those giant electronic signs on the freeway a 'Go Cats' or 'Eleventheaven' somehow sneak up there.

Reminds me of the markers on the Geelong road. I have no idea why, but whenever we pass the little marker that says G 29 as in 29k's to Geelong, I just can't help myself. Passing little Gazza again I say. Maybe not so much any more to be honest, but I still see it every time and chuckle. It's stupid and I have no idea why, but I guess I'm a numbers person. :)

Edit - apologies newcs - just reading through the thread when I posted that and then I came along your post. Great minds think alike :)

Reminds me of the markers on the Geelong road. I have no idea why, but whenever we pass the little marker that says G 29 as in 29k's to Geelong, I just can't help myself. Passing little Gazza again I say. Maybe not so much any more to be honest, but I still see it every time and chuckle. It's stupid and I have no idea why, but I guess I'm a numbers person. :)

Edit - apologies newcs - just reading through the thread when I posted that and then I came along your post. Great minds think alike :)

Here's the sign myself and ProudCat are referring to.
http://goo.gl/maps/dxWkt

Spent a week in Geelong for the soul reason the kids get autographs and photos by the last day the players were waving to them as we were dropping them off.Ihope they didnt bother them to much but they started calling them by nicknames.

I have the same thing...

my 5 year old is Sept 1 2007
my 3 year old is Sept 17 2009.

Very closely associated....

Go Catters
Sorry guys. I've got you covered.

6 year old - April 2007
4 year old - Feb 2009
2 year old - April 2011

For the record, none coming this year, but my brother has just had his first, so here's hoping I have passed over the luck.

6 year old - April 2007
4 year old - Feb 2009
2 year old - April 2011

For the record, none coming this year, but my brother has just had his first, so here's hoping I have passed over the luck.
Maybe your dog could have puppies? (I'm clutching at straws)

6 year old - April 2007
4 year old - Feb 2009
2 year old - April 2011

No footy for you this weekend you no what you have to do.Take one for the team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love You know you spend too much time around the GFC when...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back