Youf/Academy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really a **** up, we did offer a contract but he wants to go to Pool. Not much else we could do.

Interesting that apparently there's been more moves in 16 year olds this preseason than any other. Brexit to blame I've heard with it becoming a lot more cut-throat between rival clubs and academy kids.

Charlie Crew looking the goods and you can see why Wales capped him before a club senior appearance.

I’m sure he will be a player in the EFL young player stakes this season as he’s going to get a fair bit of opportunity in midfield this season.

The more talented Gray brother, Harry, got his first minutes for Leeds overnight at 15, Harry is a forward unlike Archie the midfielder, who has broken goal scoring records in the North through most of the age groups.

He’s going to skip the u18 and u21 age groups.

May become Leeds youngest player in their history this season.

Bielsa said he was the best player in the world for his age 2 years ago. Been a lot of hype out of the North of England for a while regarding him. Gorman was the other, but Man City got their claws into him a few months ago.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So turns out we have the next Messi already.

Trey Nyoni.
For your sake I hope he does better than your last next Messi (Jordan Ibe or have I missed someone in between?)

For your sake I hope he does better than your last next Messi (Jordan Ibe or have I missed someone in between?)
Well do we count all the young guns we currently have like Quansah, Bradley, Bajcetic, Danns, Koumas, McConnell, Morton, Clark, Doak and now Nyoni or??

Cos they could all be the next Messi bro. :D

Well do we count all the young guns we currently have like Quansah, Bradley, Bajcetic, Danns, Koumas, McConnell, Morton, Clark, Doak and now Nyoni or??

Cos they could all be the next Messi bro. :D
Never change. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Youf/Academy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back