Young AFL star in sex assault

Remove this Banner Ad

She must be fairly... pregnant... at the moment. I'm surprised any of the players would go near her. I'm sure they all know who she is anyway.

According to her FS she lost the baby, though 1 or 2 days later she was seen drinking and having a good time at the Edgy, with a completely flat stomach. In addition to that, about 2 weeks earlier she was at the Edgy, again, with a completely flat stomach, that was someone who was supposedly 6 months pregnant!!

My thoughts are (and remember these are just my thoughts not actual fact) is that she was pregnant, but lost it a lot earlier. Then she said that one baby had survived purely to keep a certain player in her life, however, she had to give it up sometime.

I reckon I'm 10 shades dumber after reading that formspring rubbish. I cant work out if there are 2 alledged incidents, or they are the same?

She says DB will get whats coming to him, yet other people say she's still going out with the saints bloke, yet she had a stillborn baby after smoking and drinking during pregnancy or took some needles to reduce her preggo gut, then goes nightclubbing after the baby is removed. To much for me to comprehend WTF is happening there?

I just read through a fair chunk of it, what the ****? My head hurts, I'm more confused after reading her FS. :confused:

So wait, is that alleged girl from that alleged link the alleged victim of the alleged rape?

Is it the same one who was knocked up by the Saints player, allegedly?

she sounds like 'a bitch and a **** and a teas'e, shouldn't do that to big AFL players, they are meatheads who will obviously be angry you have led them on.....

if this is true

So wait, is that alleged girl from that alleged link the alleged victim of the alleged rape?

Is it the same one who was knocked up by the Saints player, allegedly?

alleged saints player wasn't the alleged daddy apparently and she allegedly apparently doesn't have an alleged baby due to an alleged miscarriage <shrug>

there are some alleged allegations she was never allegedly pregnant, but then i never made this post allegedly, if its the alleged girl we are talking about, and if it isn't its some other girl in allegedly namibia i'm talking about....;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now im not going to go into the details of this case as i dont know them. But im going to tell you a story about the girls and women of the frankston and mornington peninsula.

Back in the early part of last decade i was in the navy and doing my training at cerberus naval base which is a beesdick away from crib point. Every night of the week the pub on base would close at 10pm and we'd go out for some more fun.

There was a group of young girls and women who used to wait just off the base. They were between 20 and 30 in number. They would wait for us young blokes to walk out the gates and would pick us up within minutes and take us all sorts of places for all sorts of acts. Including in the park right there. Now we were all young,fit and healthy. These women would literally throw themselves at us and after a few drinks you'd go **** yeah this is a great time.

After doing this for 3 months we found out one of the girls was the warrant officer of naval police's 14 year old daughter and all of these young women ranged between the ages of 14-21.

We were just young navy blokes looking for a good time, imagine if we had of been elite footballers with money to burn as well. Some women are just ****s looking to use young blokes to further their own agendas.

I'm not going to justify rape or anything like that but always remember it takes two to tango. If these women are in a position of being ****ed by multiple blokes then there is a whole lot of stupidity from both sides. Footballers need to keep their dick in their pants and young women need to stop putting themselves in these kinds of situations.

Admitting statutory rape on the internet probably isn't the best idea.

Admitting statutory rape on the internet probably isn't the best idea.

I used to go out with a girl from that area in the 1980s/early 90s.

I met a lot of her friends, yeah there were a lot of girls like that.

A lot of the girls used navy guys as a ticket out of the boonies.

There was often fights between the local boys and the navy boys as well.

My God, I don't know where to begin with all this rubbish! I for one understand rape like pregnancy is either all the way or not at all.

The view of some is barbaric, however, I am yet to read her FB, or SF page.

Ps I'm glad the Saints are not involved in this latest scandle.

And why do players from interstate travel so far to hookup with these girls? and by that, I mean the South Eastern Suburbs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Young AFL star in sex assault

Remove this Banner Ad

Back