Teams Your 2014 SC team Ver 2.0 (Pre NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just ask why a lot of people are choosing Chapman?

He's a sc gun. If and I stress if, he is fit then hes a no brainer...and bomber thompson holds the soap for him

Gold Syds
Any thoughts?View attachment 42119

Brodie Martin is a pure depth player. Doubt he will get regular games this year. They young guys have passed him in the pecking order. Grigg or B. Crouch are likely to get game time.

Unless you know something about Savage, I'd have Aish, Sheed or Dunstan place-holding until we know more. Use the money saved to get at least one ruck who is not on the comeback trail from injury.

Likewise - you could try one of the above listed rookies instead of Martin and try to upgrade Hansen.

Looks like a solid backbone of team though. But I'm not an expert on individual players, just good at numbers analysis.

mitchell hibberd hanley kardashian mcdonald fuller thompson cutler
ablett pendles selwood watson beams beams michie morabito orourke crouch
minson goldstein brown thurlow
danger wingard martin garlett taylor kennedy-harris kersten white.
111k left over.
took suckling and bock out to allow the 2 premo ruck set up. real happy with this side atm.
rip into it guys give it your best critisism

Version 2 $700 left

Thoughts? A few POD's in forward and back

I do prefer Parker over Chapman in the forward line but just can't fit him in.
I could change Kersten to Lewis Talyor which would give me a DPP link on my bench but think Kersten is more likely to play games.

Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 7.23.58 am.png

Last edited:
mitchell hibberd hanley kardashian mcdonald fuller thompson cutler
ablett pendles selwood watson beams beams michie morabito orourke crouch
minson goldstein brown thurlow
danger wingard martin garlett taylor kennedy-harris kersten white.
111k left over.
took suckling and bock out to allow the 2 premo ruck set up. real happy with this side atm.
rip into it guys give it your best critisism

Not a fan, sorry. To many rookies on the field, 3 in the backline, 3 in the midfield and 3 in the forward line, that's insane. Your going to want a better balance imo.

Version 2 $700 left

Thoughts? A few POD's in forward and back

I do prefer Parker over Chapman in the forward line but just can't fit him in.
I could change Kersten to Lewis Talyor which would give me a DPP link on my bench but think Kersten is more likely to play games.

View attachment 42133

I'd cut Hogan to a cheapie I.e Marksworth and play Kersten on the field, with the extra money trade out Gwilt for Grimes, Swallow etc. I'm also not sold on Henderson but that's just me, good looking side.

I'd cut Hogan to a cheapie I.e Marksworth and play Kersten on the field, with the extra money trade out Gwilt for Grimes, Swallow etc. I'm also not sold on Henderson but that's just me, good looking side.
I will actually do that thanks

$16,700 in the bank.
Have made room for POD in the back line Hurn, Also gone with J.Steven love the kid reckon he'll be an option away from the crowds. Hickey and Sandilands in the ruck department looks at the moment like ill upgrade hickey pretty early on in the season as i think Hickey can average a decent score. My big point the HOFF nobody has looked at this bloke i had Franklin but I've seen that forward line to much so i chucked in Westhoff!

All thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

Attachments

• SupercoachteamHOFF.PNG
    SupercoachteamHOFF.PNG
    120.7 KB · Views: 4
Any thoughts on this team guys?

Gone for as much value as possible because i'm a little concerned about the depth of this years rookies but time will tell.

Plan is to upgrade to fallen premiums as quickly possible at little cost.

B: Birchall, Hurn, D. Swallow, Hansen, Suckling, McDonald (Fuller, Cutler)
M: Ablett, NDS, D. Beams, Heppell, B. Ellis, Thomas, J. Martin, D. Tyson (O'Rourke, Crouch)
R: Minson, Sandilands (Lobb, Nankervis)
F: Dangerfield, D. Martin, Zorko, T. Hawkins, Caddy, Garlett (Impey, L. Taylor)

$3,600 left over

Any thoughts on this team guys?

Gone for as much value as possible because i'm a little concerned about the depth of this years rookies but time will tell.

Plan is to upgrade to fallen premiums as quickly possible at little cost.

B: Birchall, Hurn, D. Swallow, Hansen, Suckling, McDonald (Fuller, Cutler)
M: Ablett, NDS, D. Beams, Heppell, B. Ellis, Thomas, J. Martin, D. Tyson (O'Rourke, Crouch)
R: Minson, Sandilands (Lobb, Nankervis)
F: Dangerfield, D. Martin, Zorko, T. Hawkins, Caddy, Garlett (Impey, L. Taylor)

$3,600 left over

I think you're spending too much money on mid price players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still have 16K in the bank, feel like theres too many rookies in the FWD line. Obviously rookies will chop and change, depending on how they are doing in the preseason.

Tossed up the idea of bringing in Crossy, think he will thrive in melbourne

Still an elite player. New club reunited with his old coach and an injury free pre-season presents enormous value.

Round 1 - 104
Round 2 - 121
Round 3 - 80
Round 4 - 96

Things are looking good for Chappy.

Round 5 - 11 then TWWAAAAANNNG!
Round 6 - Sideways to Rioli
Rounds 7-12 Repeat process.

Hey guys, im a first time Supercoach player. Normally at DT but decided to also play supercoach this year.

Please give your thoughts on my team:

DEF: S.Mitchell, G.Birchal, J.Grimes, M.Suckling, K.Kolodjashni, L.Mcdonald (J.Laidler, M.Fuller)
MID: S.Pendlebury, R.Griffen, J.Watson, T.Rockliff, D.Thomas, J.Martin, C.Beams, J.Polec (D.Sheed, X.Ellis)
RUC: P.Ryder, A.Sandilands (F.Thurlow, T.Nankervis)
FWD: P.Dangerfield, D.Martin, L.Franklin, D.Zorko, M.Clark, D.Garlett (J. Kennedy-Harris, M.Honeychurch)

Hey guys, im a first time Supercoach player. Normally at DT but decided to also play supercoach this year.

DEF: S.Mitchell, G.Birchal, J.Grimes, M.Suckling, K.Kolodjashni, L.Mcdonald (J.Laidler, M.Fuller)
MID: S.Pendlebury, R.Griffen, J.Watson, T.Rockliff, D.Thomas, J.Martin, C.Beams, J.Polec (D.Sheed, X.Ellis)
FWD: P.Dangerfield, D.Martin, L.Franklin, D.Zorko, M.Clark, D.Garlett (J. Kennedy-Harris, M.Honeychurch)

Welcome to the 'dark side'.........;)

8/10 Fitzey. Top effort, mate. :thumbsu: Would have been a 9/10 if you had GAJ in there.

8/10 Fitzey. Top effort, mate. :thumbsu: Would have been a 9/10 if you had GAJ in there.

Fitzey

I'd also try to get one of Beams/Murphy in there as well to get some extra cash,

Plus try to get a couple more of <135k rookies on your def & mid bench (get rid of Laidler, Polec & Ellis??) to also save some cash to 'invest' elsewhere, FWIW

Fitzey

I'd also try to get one of Beams/Murphy in there as well to get some extra cash,

Plus try to get a couple more of <135k rookies on your def & mid bench (get rid of Laidler, Polec & Ellis??) to also save some cash to 'invest' elsewhere, FWIW
Who should I trade for Beams though? I just did, Polec to Matt Crouch. Laidler to Cutler and Ellis to Michie. 143k. Maybe downgrade Griffen to Beams?

Obviously for me the glaring omission is Ablett.
The last 2 years people have said this will be the year where starting without him will pay off.

2013 he started off 178, 99, 112, 131, 160, 137, 152
2012 he started off 139, 143, 182, 129, 125, 150, 111, 155
2011 was the year to not start with him when he missed round one and struggled with injury for a few weeks.
2010 he started off 127, 128, 157, 145, 171, 203

But other than that, extremely solid team, not sure on Grimes.
Like the Ryder selection with Bellchambers out for at least 6-8 weeks.
Forward line is very solid, if Zorko doesn't play midfield in the NAB Challenge, i would reconsider.

Overall, Me Likey!

upload_2014-2-4_11-44-18.png

$41,800 in the bank.

Round 8 bye a small concern at the moment with 12 players out.
Hopefully will have upgraded a couple of them by then.

Gone with Dixon as protection for Sandilands going down.
Lobbe's strong finish to the year was very promising and will back him to average 100+ this year.

Not sold on Franklin.

If Kolodjashnij doesn't play round 1 will def have a considerable reshuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back