Prediction Your Draft Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Lack of a rookie list spot makes me believe wells will be keen to take his 4 picks to the draft and then upgrade parsons. 9 times in 10 he’s gonna want to take the speculative late pick over someone’s dead wood.

Lack of a rookie list spot makes me believe wells will be keen to take his 4 picks to the draft and then upgrade parsons. 9 times in 10 he’s gonna want to take the speculative late pick over someone’s dead wood.

It would be 5 picks and upgrade parsons then as we currently have 33 on the senior list. (We will go with a 39/5 not 40/4 split). I am thinking 4 picks parsons and a DFA is possible.

Mine are
22: O' Brien if he's still available, if not maybe Allen or Balta
24: Petrucelle? Houlahan? Garner? Ling
35: Miers/Worpel/Sam Taylor
58: Tom Clavarino/Liam Ryan
72: Tom Mccartin/Cassidy Parish

Our rookie list is full and we wont be taking any rookies bar hayball so no point having a rookie draft comp this year.
You guys discrediting my selections ....
They are not rookie selections imbo

You guys discrediting my selections ....
They are not rookie selections imbo

Didnt say that just pointed out we won't be taking new rookie draft picks this year.

Mine are

Only 14 players?? Couldn't fit anymore in with with our 5 FIVE PICKS?? C'mon man... 1 pick 1 player thats how it works.
Cheers Go Catters!!

Mine are

Need to refine it a bit Anthony.....:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 names only guys....lets not spread it too thin....

LOL..one guy had us picking up GAS for pick 109....hahahaha....

er...I think he was kidding........

Didnt say that just pointed out we won't be taking new rookie draft picks this year.
If your point is that my picks represent rookie picks and not realistic picks, so be it.
Thety are my genuine options- would be more than happy if any or all came off. Better the devil you know....

6 List spots available (7 delisted/traded, and added GAJ). Parsons to be upgrade with last pick.

Likely Wells selections:

22: Balta
24: Garner
35: McCartin
58: Daniels
72: Keras*
90: Parsons

* Keras maybe being drafted due to linkages with Dangerfield.

What I actually want:

24: Miers
35: Wooller
72: T Kelly (WAFL)

If your point is that my picks represent rookie picks and not realistic picks, so be it.
Thety are my genuine options- would be more than happy if any or all came off. Better the devil you know....

I hadnt actually looked at your list i was just saying that as our rookie list is full we are unlikely to take any players in the rookie draft this year.

6 List spots available (7 delisted/traded, and added GAJ). Parsons to be upgrade with last pick.

Likely Wells selections:

24: Garner
35: McCartin
72: Keras*

* Keras maybe being drafted due to linkages with Dangerfield.

What I actually want:

24: Miers
35: Wooller
72: T Kelly (WAFL)

I doubt kelly is still there that late a WA team will take him earlier IMO. Don't mind the other picks.

I hadnt actually looked at your list i was just saying that as our rookie list is full we are unlikely to take any players in the rookie draft this year.
Ok. Maybe somebody looked at my list and thought it was a list of no-namers that might be better as a rookie draft list?
They are all legits that I have rated all year, behind Cerra, Stevo, Hayes, but we have no hope with that trio.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Your Draft Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back