Your greatest "new hope" that turned into a megaspud

Remove this Banner Ad

They did use this to disarm the Australian public. Remember the gun laws being changed and the first buyback?

Gods, the terminator would have struggled to kill that many people as efficiently, and we are supposed to believe a guy with an IQ of 66 did this with his off-hand?

Hahahaha, so let me get this straight.

The Federal Government, to buy back guns which cost them $340 Million and caused an unpopular increase in the Medicar Levy surcharge to pay for it, decided to create a false flag operation to justify it.

They, remarkably, managed to convince hundreds of people that this was a worthy cause and these people therefore decided to be a part of this operation. This included people who were willing to be seriously wounded and have their wifes/children killed in the name of the gun buyback scheme justification. And still after 16 years, members of this operation, in conjunction with members of a Federal Government who couldn't keep every Costello hissy fit about leadership out of the papers, have not once leaked or admitted that this operation took place.

I don't even need to go into any more details of how you and your mate are complete and utter morons.

The great thing about mental pygmies like you is that you think anyone who swallows what is given as the official explanation of events of truth are saps, because you have swallowed everything written by some douche bag on an internet blog as truth without thinking.

Oh the ironing.:eek:

And by the way, its not hard to be an efficient shot when you are walking up to people and shooting them in the back of the head is it.

This thread's going to some dark places. In a vain attempt to get back on topic:

Malcolm Blight to the Saints.

“To all the St Kilda supporters, I am dreadfully sorry that the ride was so short, and ended this way”.

Indeed, Malcolm.

Haha, nice one. People are just sitting around waiting to be shot in the back of the head, 20 of them in a row.

You're calling others morons :eek:

In a busy Cafe with one exit? Ever been in a crowded restaurant when someone has started opening fire? First thing you would do once hearing the shots is hit the deck. Hardly a hard target from there.

He killed a lot of people point blank who were lying on top of loved ones trying to protect them

I guess all the survivors are liars and in on it though

Scumbag

In a busy Cafe with one exit? Ever been in a crowded restaurant when someone has started opening fire? First thing you would do once hearing the shots is hit the deck. Hardly a hard target from there.

He killed a lot of people point blank who were lying on top of loved ones trying to protect them

I guess all the survivors are liars and in on it though

Scumbag

Just a really dumb post. In many ways. Not the thread for it though.

For all you supporters ragging on ex players who did not live up to your expectations!
Every single one of them was a better player than any of the flogs on here. Calling them lemons makes you feel better that the last footy kicked to any of you took out your front teeth. Jealousy ladies and gentlemen?
Absol-bloody-lutely!!!!!

Haha, nice one. People are just sitting around waiting to be shot in the back of the head, 20 of them in a row.

You're calling others morons :eek:

The tin foil hat saying that someone used it such a dumb ignorant comment.
I DONT consider myself a conspiracy theorist, I just keep an open mind after reading different persepctive etc. and facts.
I think if you look at things with an open, intelligent mind, then you may notice some unusual things that don't really make sense, even though the media, government tells us so.
I looked deeply into the port arthur stuff, yeh, horrible horrible stuff, I remember the day and my heart dropped and I knew no one in tassie or anything, but I was floored.
Anyway, recently I looked it up and some of the stuff I found was just unreal, it didnt add up. There were interviews with professional soldiers who were snipers that talked about how incredible it would be just for pro snipers to make those shots, the accuracy was sniper/marksmen accuracy like. He wasnt trained and only used a gun when growing up to shot the occasional rabbit. He was persuaded to plead guilty and the media manipulated his eyes in phots to look deranged, how stuffed up is that LOL? If you look into it deeply you will think secondly about what happened.
Just like the 911 stuff, nothing adds up with that whole disaster, building 7 levelled to the ground and wasnt even hit by a plane, no wing marks in the pentagon where the planes wing should have hit. No photos of the "plane" headed towards the pentagon, where there should be hundreds, no amateur video of a big plane coming in over the freeway and hitting it? Just crazy stuff, so if you look at things with a open mind, realising that stuff isnt always as it seems, everything takes a new angle.

Apologies if this has been posted, but how can any Cat fan go past Clint Bizzell!
Surely he outranks Kane Tenace in over-promising and under-delivering?
According to Buddha Hocking, he was the next Gary Ablett...

Apologies if this has been posted, but how can any Cat fan go past Clint Bizzell!
Surely he outranks Kane Tenace in over-promising and under-delivering?
According to Buddha Hocking, he was the next Gary Ablett...

He actually played some really good footy for us, and even some for the Dees. Megaspud is a bit harsh.

Do you know anything about what happened? Or bloke gets his face on the front page of the paper = guilty? Lucky there's plenty of mushrooms around to make it so easy.

You can't educate them Doris. They're living in their little worlds, only dimly aware of what's going on.

We both know that Bryant had to be silenced because he knew about the moon landings and the Illuminati, and the world government used their mind ray machine to implant memories in dozens of witnesses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't educate them Doris. They're living in their little worlds, only dimly aware of what's going on.

We both know that Bryant had to be silenced because he knew about the moon landings and the Illuminati, and the world government used their mind ray machine to implant memories in dozens of witnesses.

Which witnesses are they? What did they have to say? Go and roll in some hay. I just may.

9189283.jpg

Watts has nothing on this bloke...

isaacweetra.jpg

Mentioning him on the Melbourne board as being anything but a total spud is a bannable offence.

For all you supporters ragging on ex players who did not live up to your expectations!
Every single one of them was a better player than any of the flogs on here. Calling them lemons makes you feel better that the last footy kicked to any of you took out your front teeth. Jealousy ladies and gentlemen?
Absol-bloody-lutely!!!!!
Thanks for the input Simon Tregenza!

I thought Luke Molan would have more than a claim than this fellow.
I always wondered why our top 10 'superdraft' pick never turned out:
'In short, this is what happened next after Molan was drafted by Melbourne at No. 9:
■ Moved to Melbourne and was billeted with "an amazing family", the father of which had cancer, and was in remission. The disease returned, and he died a few months later.
■ Broke his leg so badly playing VFL for Sandringham that he finished up kneeling despite the sole of his foot being flat on the ground. Did not play again in the 2002 season.
■ Missed five weeks in early 2003 with a cartilage tear then, mid-season, dived to spoil a mark at North Ballarat. In one lunge, he broke his collarbone, was concussed, and ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament upon hitting the ground. Season over, he was delisted.
■ Melbourne drafted him back as a rookie. He came back through the Sandringham reserves, eventually returned to the seniors, but was cut at the end of 2004.
■ Attended Troy and Trisha Broadbridge's wedding, and was the last Melbourne player to farewell his teammate at night's end. Eight days later, Broadbridge was killed in the Boxing Day tsunami while on his honeymoon.
■ Recruited to Frankston in the VFL, he broke his leg again in a practice match. Was plagued by hamstring injuries upon his return, and could manage no more than four or five games in a row in two seasons.'
I guess you could argue that he never turned into a spud, because he never got the chance.

I always wondered why our top 10 'superdraft' pick never turned out:
'In short, this is what happened next after Molan was drafted by Melbourne at No. 9:
■ Moved to Melbourne and was billeted with "an amazing family", the father of which had cancer, and was in remission. The disease returned, and he died a few months later.
■ Broke his leg so badly playing VFL for Sandringham that he finished up kneeling despite the sole of his foot being flat on the ground. Did not play again in the 2002 season.
■ Missed five weeks in early 2003 with a cartilage tear then, mid-season, dived to spoil a mark at North Ballarat. In one lunge, he broke his collarbone, was concussed, and ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament upon hitting the ground. Season over, he was delisted.
■ Melbourne drafted him back as a rookie. He came back through the Sandringham reserves, eventually returned to the seniors, but was cut at the end of 2004.
■ Attended Troy and Trisha Broadbridge's wedding, and was the last Melbourne player to farewell his teammate at night's end. Eight days later, Broadbridge was killed in the Boxing Day tsunami while on his honeymoon.
■ Recruited to Frankston in the VFL, he broke his leg again in a practice match. Was plagued by hamstring injuries upon his return, and could manage no more than four or five games in a row in two seasons.'
I guess you could argue that he never turned into a spud, because he never got the chance.

:eek: That's one hell of an awkward hit and landing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your greatest "new hope" that turned into a megaspud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back