Your own personal nicknames for Crows players

Remove this Banner Ad

Me and my girlfriend have a habit of combining Porps and Pets names when eitherone of them is mentioned or has a touch. What results is a cry of "Porpalenko".

After much discussion we decided this name Porpalenko would be reserved for a clone made yp of spliced DNA of Porps and Pets and a killer whale creating the best ever full back! Not sure if that's allowed by the AFL rule books though.:D

Also whenever Tippett gets a mention I enjoy going over the top on every variation of his name for tippo to tips to the Tippstar or "just the tip":)

Slip of the tongues that became routine;

Walker = Twalker
Dougie = Doogie

Scott Thompson = The Duke...because of the size of his dukes

Gunston or any other player that wears the number 6 = Mods

Tippo = Boom as in Tip Tip Tip Tip Boom!

Roary = Sloanedog

These are the sort of nicknames I hear at games from people who sit around my seats.

When we are winning - You're a gun or awesome player, hero, champ or superstar. :thumbsu:

or

When we are losing or not playing very well - player X is ****ed, dud, shit or just plain crap and needs to be dropped. :mad:

:D (this should be taken with a bit of humor) :D:D

Knights= Blinkers to me and my brother, from back in that 2009 season where it seemed like everytime he got the ball within 70m of the goals, he was already thinking about having a shot

Slip of the tongues that became routine;

Walker = Twalker
Dougie = Doogie

Scott Thompson = The Duke...because of the size of his dukes

Gunston or any other player that wears the number 6 = Mods

Tippo = Boom as in Tip Tip Tip Tip Boom!

Roary = Sloanedog

I think I'm gonna call him the 'Sloanedog Millionaire' from now on. :)

I think I'm gonna call him the 'Sloanedog Millionaire' from now on. :)
SM.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't think of many off the top of my head, but i'm always just yelling out the first things i think of.

Dangerfield has always been dangas to me (Said like clangers)
Richard Douglas- Dickie Doug
sloane is sloanedog, like a lot of other people.

I have plenty of others, but i can't really think

me and my sisters use to call Tyson Edwards after are our uncle, because they looked sort of similar (well when we were kids they did) therefore he was always "Uncle Johnny"

Was really funny one night when we were yelling it out, only to have someone next to us start calling him Johnny too:p

:):)

Remove this Banner Ad

Your own personal nicknames for Crows players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back