Opinion Your top 3 most-hated clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawthorn - their supporters this year were that insufferable that it saw them take this mantle
Collingwood - thought they had the most arrogant supporters of all until..see above
North Melbourne - flogs

Collingwood (Because of the arrogant supporters)
West Coast (because of the scummy supporters)
Carlton (because of the supporters think they are the best when they haven't even come close to the top 4 yet)

1. Hawthorn
2. Carlton
3. Collingwood

Special mention to the flogs at North Melbourne and those damn bloody consistent Swans.

1. West Coast - Don't care for them and their fans appear one chromosome above the rest.
Daylight
2. Hawks - The attitude of their fans down here in Tas is laughable. They think the Hawks are a Tassie team.
3. Carlton - Raised the hate the Blues.

1. North They seem to get up to play us every single time when you can tell Carlton really doesn't care about them at all. Petrie, Firrito, Ziebell and Lindsay Thomas are all pretty poor blokes on-field as well.
2. Saints but you can tell there is an actual team rivalry and I haven't been fuss for Leigh Montana and Milne.
3. Hawks same as North and Geelongs my close 2nd favorite due to family relations so the hate sort of extends.

Collingwood (Because of the arrogant supporters)
West Coast (because of the scummy supporters)
Carlton (because of the supporters think they are the best when they haven't even come close to the top 4 yet)
Still better than you

And I dunno but i think that 5th is the closest you can get to the top 4??
Now i may not be retarted like you but surely you understand that right?

Still better than you

And I dunno but i think that 5th is the closest you can get to the top 4??
Now i may not be retarted like you but surely you understand that right?
You're not ******ed? How come you don't know to use capital "I" then?
Blues supporters are up themselves while they have achieved nothing. And won't until Malthouse realizes that they have huge holes all over the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not ******ed? How come you don't know to use capital "I" then?
Blues supporters are up themselves while they have achieved nothing. And won't until Malthouse realizes that they have huge holes all over the ground
Whoopsy daisy call the grammar police are you telling me I DIDN'T hit the shift key? Oh my drag me away and lock me up.

Well two years ago we came fifth so we were "as close as you can possibly be" to top 4
You haven't made the finals since 2001

You can't hate us for saying we're better than you, when we clearly are.

Whoopsy daisy call the grammar police are you telling me I DIDN'T hit the shift key? Oh my drag me away and lock me up.

Well two years ago we came fifth so we were "as close as you can possibly be" to top 4
You haven't made the finals since 2001

You can't hate us for saying we're better than you, when we clearly are.
lol. Great forward line you have there. Also how's Kruezer going? Cotchin's doing pretty well if you wanted to know.

Yeah and Murphy is doing better, if we didnt have Murphy we would have taken Cotchin, but we already had the next best midfielder so we diversified.
And he's going just fine
Debatable. On current form, Cotchin is ahead. Overall they are pretty equal, except Cotchin is 3 years younger and has only had 2 pre seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back