Opinion Your top 3 most-hated clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Carlton - I loathe everything about this club. When I was watching them at my mum's place last year I said "I hate Carlton". Mum said, "You may dislike them but you don't hate them." I replied, "No, I hate them".

2. Hawthorn. The colours of pee and poo represent them so well.

3. West Coast. For some reason I have just always hated them.

1. Hawthorn - I hate teams that are too good.
2. Collingwood - Love the passion but hate Eddie.
3. Port Adelaide - Traditional hate turning into sympathy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4. Richmond - Sorry tigers. Didn't quite make the cut.

1 - Essendon (They have Matthew Lloyd to thank!)

2 - St Kilda.. Well its not the club, its the fact that they have the most boring style of play i have witnessed since following the AFL so its hard to like a club if you dont watch them.

3 - Collingwood (There Supporters..)

1. Carlton - Not the success I hate, but the smugness. Also some borderline stuff they seem to get away with over the years.

2. Essendon - Much the same as above. Only reason they are lower is I personally know less cum stains that support the Red and Black.

3. Geelong - Am I allowed to generalize here? Better not. Will keep it strictly personal, but every Cats fan I know is intellectually on par with Forrest Gump. Also 09, Ouch. :oops:

Putting it out there, but if I had a fourth option I would have chosen the Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle: ballantyne, mcphee and crowley make me wanna jump the fence and start a fight
Collingwood: Not just because everyone hates them, but because a collingwood supporter when i was walking home pulled a knife on me and took my phone
Essendon: a passion for hating them, no reason. cheating pricks

1. Essendon (raised to hate them, can't stand the fans that live here in Essendon, can't stand the colours, players, etc)

*Daylight*

2. Hawthorn (Don't even know if it has to do with them nearly merging with us, considering I was three years old or so at the time. I think it's just because I've known a lot of terrible people who barrack for them or just because the club seems to always have some arrogance about themselves)
3. Port Adelaide (Little to no culture and of what culture they still have, I don't find it too appealing)

1: Adelaide, obviously. To give people who don't live in SA an idea of what the vast majority of Crows supporters are like, if I meet a new person who is a Crows supporter, when I tell them I support Port Adelaide, 9 times out of 10 it'll be met with something along the lines of "Lololololol surprised you have teeth lololololol, how many dads do you have lolololol". And the way the media portrays the Crows is sickening, it's like the Crows are the popular girl in school and the media is the average joe loser who obsesses over the popular girl. It's f****** tiring.

After them my next two most disliked (not hated) clubs change almost every week. At the moment, probably
2. Carlton because my Dad is one of those exhausting "UPDABLUUUUES" Carlton people and it's not a pleasant thing to sit through every weekend

and 3. St Kilda just because I find them to be a bit dull, and because I can't think of a reason to dislike any other team.

Don't really hate any teams and singling out supporters of any team is pretty unfair - as every team has supporters that are repugnant, generally inflated with success.

But I'll go with:
1. Geelong. Just want to beat them soo badly.
2. Sydney. ALL my extended family goes for them and they have undisputable bragging rights at the moment.
3. West Coast. Shuey ruins them for me.
=3. Richmond. Cheersquad

Tie between Suns and Swans for most hated.

Probably Western Bulldogs for third as they ruin the great "Bulldogs" name or the Demons

1. Essendon
2. West Coast
3. North
4. Collingwood

I wouldn't say i hate Richmond, but I do love beating them more than most teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back