Opinion Your top 3 most-hated clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawthorn because of their supporters, Brisbane because they're AFL-endorsed cheats and Essendon because their supporters are frontrunners (see 2009 ANZAC Day when most of them left with 5 minutes to play).

1. Collingwood (who doesn't unless you support them)
2. Fremantle (because a Derby is a Grand Final to them)
3. Hawthorn (sick of seeing them on Friday night/ Saturday night football)

West Coast: You can pigeonhole them easily: Conservative politically, gloryhunters, white collar but also new age bogans, FIFOs, and a false sense of entitlement. Americanised name as well... "West Coast."
Essendon: Supporters have amazing overvaluation of their own worth.
Carlton: Nowhere club, arrogant clubs, despicable culture, perennial cheats.

I can't think of only 3

Hawthorn-hate them with passion, especially some of their supporters I know. They are so full of them selves and over-confident. When they lost in the GF I laughed.

Geelong-same reason as above, most of their supporters I know continue to say they are the greatest team of all. When Richmond is technically a lot more successful, plus Geelong has played an extra 11 years because Richmond started in 1908

Carlton-just don't like them

Essendon-they talk themselves up them they blame other things when they do crap, some supporters as well.

Melbourne-I just dislike them

Bulldogs-some supporters I know piss me off, they try and convert you then they say they're good. But they are pretty much the equal worst team overall

Just IMO

1. Carlton - These guys seemed pretty badass which got on my nerve when they won a lot in the 90s.
  2. Collingwood - Surprisingly not my No 1, when even they want to be your No 1.
  3. North Melbourne - Another annoyingly good team in the 90s, as if you couldn't hate Carey enough, up comes little do gooders like Bell and Harvey.
Actually one that tops them all is Port Adelaide Magpies in SANFL, if you lived in SA, you know what I'm talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Essendon
2. Carlton
3. Collingwood

When I was younger I used to absolutely despise Collingwood, but now it's just dislike. You could probably replace them with Hawthorn in that list too. Essendon are by so far my most hated club.

Only West coast, really. Don't mind them as a team, but because the media have an extreme bias when "reporting".
No other reason.

Hawthorn, Essendon, Melbourne.

Ross Lyon doesn't improve Freo in my books and if Tippett gets to Sydney, the swans will lose some respect/love from a perhaps a few people you would think.

Hawthorn because of their supporters, Brisbane because they're AFL-endorsed cheats and Essendon because their supporters are frontrunners (see 2009 ANZAC Day when most of them left with 5 minutes to play).
lol
in the mid 90s and mid 2000s, plenty of Collingwood fans left the ground early maily coz they where crap but just sore loosers.

1 hawthorn, the club and their fans are just whingers. a clarkson & j kennet, say no more
2 Collingwood, where a rabble before their savior eddie came along
3, Eddie Maguire, is their a bigger hypercritical idiot in the game, weather its poaching players from others clubs or sponsorship deals, when its for collingwood its fine, when its for any other club, he is on radio, having a bitch wrong it is and shouldn't be allowed.

special mention to richmond, not the club but the fans after winning the first round, the fans start talking it up, "its their year!"

special mention to richmond, not the club but the fans after winning the first round, the fans start talking it up, "its their year!"

To be fair, winning in the first round hasn't happened for Richmond in a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back