Opinion Your top 3 most-hated clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Essendon - So many of their supporters who I know just overrate the sh*t out of them. Last two years have been hyped so much and then they turn to sh*t, which I enjoy very much. Heaps of players I dislike - Reimers, Ryder, Davey, Jetta, Crameri, Hurley, in fact pretty much everyone who isn't J.Watson.

2. Hawthorn - The general jizz-esque way the media hyped them. A lot of arrogant fans as well as bandwagoners. (I had fans at the QF this year in front of us who were talking about how they would win the GF and already had their GF weekend planned). I hate Clarkson, a man suffers from small man's syndrome, and in recent times Jeff Kennett. Also I dislike Buddy, Cyril, Mitchell, Gibson and a few others. (Doesn't mean I don't rate them/recognise their talent, I just don't like them). Watching them lose the Grand Final was about the best possible outcome apart from Collingwood winning for me.

3. West Coast - They've just pipped Carlton for 3rd spot. Mainly the supporters. Hate watching their games and seeing their supporters overreacted and near shake the ground with their ridiculous booing. Also the complete ignorance and denial of majority of their supporters towards the ducking issue.

Carlton very close to third. I can't help but laugh at the Blues sometimes when you think about how many holes they have in their list yet continue to be rated as premiership material. (inb4webeatutwicelastseason) Also the recent antics of Mick has caused me to reconsider their position on the list.

St. Kilda, Adelaide, Geelong, Melbourne and Brisbane I dislike whilst I don't mind Gold Coast, GWS, Sydney and Fremantle. Richmond, Port, North and the Dogs I have no interest for what so ever.

3rd: Hawthorn (Mainly just the REALLY arrogant supporters... You know the ones who kept saying stuff along the lines of "SPOILER: Hawthorn win" or "Save your money for the Grand Final" all season)
2nd: GWS/GC (Still fail to see any real point to having these two around... Plus I maintain my opinion that 16 was the perfect number)
1st: Collingwood (When the guy you disagree with about EVERYTHING happens to support a team and constantly gets in your face about their good record against your team, you're going to end up hating them... A lot)

1. Essendon - So many of their supporters who I know just overrate the sh*t out of them. Last two years have been hyped so much and then they turn to sh*t, which I enjoy very much. Heaps of players I dislike - Reimers, Ryder, Davey, Jetta, Crameri, Hurley, in fact pretty much everyone who isn't J.Watson.

Surprised to see that someone hates Crameri seems a like a relaxed unassuming bloke.

Surprised to see that someone hates Crameri seems a like a relaxed unassuming bloke.

Yeah I know what you mean, I just don't like him. One of those you just see them you dislike them types, plus he wears an Essendon jumper ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back