Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

prince bandroom... damn i should have mentioned it to you (I thought you knew tbh.) I could have offered you a ticket :(

Anyways, don't fret, he wasn't as good as last year. It was good to hear pyramid live though :)

Meredith this weekend
Locked in for next year
Stooges
Sabbath
Nick Cave
Big Day Out (will be at some sideshows)
Soundwave (will be at some sideshows)
Springsteen
Neil Young
Wilco

Evan Dando and Juliana Hatfield
Elvis Costello with special guests The Sunny Boys !!!!
Sarah Blasko
Neil Young and Crazy Horse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Bruce Springsteen !!!!!!!!!!!! (Sydney)
WC Blues and Roots - (Paul Simon, Wilco, Bonnie Raitt, Rufus Wainwright, Jimmy Cliff)

Have not decided about Southbound or Laneway yet. Still keen to get to Southbound for 1 day, but it may be too hard logistically.

Evan Dando and Juliana Hatfield
Elvis Costello with special guests The Sunny Boys !!!!
Sarah Blasko
Neil Young and Crazy Horse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Bruce Springsteen !!!!!!!!!!!! (Sydney)
WC Blues and Roots - (Paul Simon, Wilco, Bonnie Raitt, Rufus Wainwright, Jimmy Cliff)

Have not decided about Southbound or Laneway yet. Still keen to get to Southbound for 1 day, but it may be too hard logistically.
you forgot iggy. is shuggie going to make it over to the wc or is he just playing at the byron one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah when i saw the line up for blues fest i thought great but i'm going to have to miss a few of the groups i'm keep on because they split it up over five days then i had a look and the saturday pretty much covers everyone i'm keen to see. http://www.bluesfest.com.au/pages/?ParentPageID=11&PageID=222 . tickets are quite expensive but i suppose it will be worth it.

I'm totally looking forward to next year. No idea how I'll afford to pay rent and eat and go out, but I'll make i work:

Jan 16 – Weezer @ Sidney Myer Bowl
Jan 23 – Animal Collective @ The Palace

Feb 22 – My Bloody Valentine @ The Palace
Mar 07 – The Stone Roses @ Festering Hall *
Mar 09 – Toro y Moi @ The Corner
Mar 11 – Wild Nothing @ The Tote (??)
Mar 12 – Wild Nothing @ The Toff

Tickets are out this Thursday for the Roses. Should be so many lagered up Britons there... also waiting for the Bloc Party sidey, which is definitely coming. If anyone is going to the MBV show on their lonesome, send me a PM. I was gonna go to ATP, but it sold out – so now my mate is going to ATP alone, and I'm going to MBV alone... ugh.

did you end up going?

Had to pick out of going to see Blondie or Black Sabbath and chose the latter but would've loved to have gone.

But Blondie seem to come to Australia pretty frequently so I think I'll have another chance to see them compared to Sabbath who I believe are coming here for the first time since 1973.

I saw Be'lakor a couple night ago and they were awesome.

Planned for next year:
Alestorm (Maybe)
Soundwave (Maybe a sidewave or 2 as well but Brisbane doesn't get many)
Bloodline Festival
Epica (Maybe)
Black Sabbath
Eluveitie

I think Melbs has sold out as well. Never knew they'd be gone so fast.

took about 45 minutes, though i was on the screen from about 2 minutes past and i couldn't through to an order screen.

pretty annoying. i too thought they'd sell out but not so quick so was just hoping it was ticketek's shithouse web-site.

anyway, i'll be going to the show regardless. will just have to ebay it. it's usually not too hard now to get cost price tickets for most gigs off ebay in the last week or so leading up to shows when people realise they have shit on.

Had the pleasure seeing radiohead and going to harvest back to back
Biggest surprise packet from harvest would have to have been chromatics..... That chick ooooZes sex appeal and has such a sultry voice!!!

Looking forward to watching laneway from my balcony

Remove this Banner Ad

Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back