Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

I know.....jacked me off no end! I saw it coming there was no way they should have tried those venues, greedy promoter.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

Had they done smaller venues it might've worked.To try and sell out Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne was never going to work.They should've done somewhere like The Palais [or a venue of that size]

Had they done smaller venues it might've worked.To try and sell out Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne was never going to work.They should've done somewhere like The Palais [or a venue of that size]

I said that when it was announced, I saw the Specials at the Thebby theatre so for the Rats to try and sell the Entertainment centre was ludicrious.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

I only went to the Toff show, thankfully. The nights they played were hot, and the Tote gig was pretty unbearable. They stopped early and squeezed out the Go-Betweens cover, so they didn't even play Summer Holiday. But yeah, really really fun night for me. One of those 'really's was for Wild Nothing, the other for the girl I met there...

i caught the tote show - was indeed hot. i was actually hoping they did vultures like lovers off the golden haze ep. cloudbusting would've been swell too...

Went to Flume on Sunday night, first time seeing him yet (though probably should have seen him at least four times now!) and his live show is dazzling and the music is so chilled, loved it. Chet Faker played before him and he was amazing also, and then towards the end they played a new unreleased track they have done together, I like it.

Harry Howard and the NDE at the Old Bar tonight (video launch), then into Ding Dong to catch the best band in Melbourne at the moment - The Bittersweet Kicks. Gonna be a great night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roskilde Festival early July, Denmark.

Cannot freaking wait :D
Lucky prick!

Are you going to Killing Joke on Friday night?

They're up there as one of the best live bands I've ever seen.

Lucky prick!

Are you going to Killing Joke on Friday night?

They're up there as one of the best live bands I've ever seen.
Sadly no, have been a semi-hermit between full tiem work, part time work & uni. Actually have free time for myself this weekend - probably feel a bit lost by the end of it.
Was tempted by MyLeftBoot & co at the Tote on Saturday, been dragged into a dinner, etc.

What? :confused:

Not expecting to see too many 16 y.o. honeys at Billboard for Wilson. Do you know something?
Ever been to Billboard? Full of schoolgirls running round with their sister's ID's.

Maybe Wilson will pull an older crowd. Although knowing Billboard, I wouldn't bank on it.

Ever been to Billboard? Full of schoolgirls running round with their sister's ID's.

Maybe Wilson will pull an older crowd. Although knowing Billboard, I wouldn't bank on it.

Yeah. Saw Hawkwind there a couple of years ago. 40s + only.

Do you know what you're talking about with due respect?

I present................Steven Wilson.

Billboard is a woeful club night but I saw Sleigh Bells there (wouldn't pay to see them, mate had a free ticket) and it's alright for gigs. Deerhunter played a really good set there a while ago.

If uni and Swans finals allow,

Beach Fossils at The Standard on 20th September

Alunageorge at Oxford Arts on 3rd October

I'm doing Beach Fossils too. A Friday night so it could verrrry potential clash with a Freo final.

I've got Japandroids next week, Foals the night before the Granny, The Cribs in October (maybe in Brisbane), and Mac DeMarco (with Twerps) around Christmas time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back