Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgot about this thread...

Mar 09 – Toro y Moi @ The Corner
Mar 11 – Wild Nothing @ The Tote (??)
Mar 12 – Wild Nothing @ The Toff

I've only just in the last few weeks listened to Toro y Moi's latest album and I really enjoyed it. Similarly aggravated that I just missed out on seeing him up in Sydney.

Saw Wild Nothing when they were here. Their sound live was just fantastic, which I actually anticipated having listened to Nocturne and Gemini as many times as I have. How were the shows you saw?

Saw Wild Nothing when they were here. Their sound live was just fantastic, which I actually anticipated having listened to Nocturne and Gemini as many times as I have. How were the shows you saw?
I only went to the Toff show, thankfully. The nights they played were hot, and the Tote gig was pretty unbearable. They stopped early and squeezed out the Go-Betweens cover, so they didn't even play Summer Holiday. But yeah, really really fun night for me. One of those 'really's was for Wild Nothing, the other for the girl I met there...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's gonna take some beating for the gig of the year. Really good blokes as well

I went and saw them again on Sunday night at Cherry Bar, even better than Friday night (or maybe because I was drinking on Sunday) and will be back to see them again at The Tote on Friday.

I think I had 6 gigs of the year in March - 3x Neil Young and Crazy Horse, 2x Endless Boogie and Stooges + Beasts of Bourbon, you'd be hard pressed to separate them with a cigarette paper.

I think Neil Young at Geelong gets the nod so far for Like a Hurricane in the ferocious storm - best concert experience ever (and only a few metres from the stage).

I think I had 6 gigs of the year in March - 3x Neil Young and Crazy Horse, 2x Endless Boogie and Stooges + Beasts of Bourbon, you'd be hard pressed to separate them with a cigarette paper.

Sweet, seeing Iggy + stooges plus beasts tonight.

I wouldn't be iggy's hugest fan (do like him, wouldn't spend 100 bucks to see someone i don't like) but have heard he puts on a raging show. And have not listened to the BoB yet but have heard great things about them. Shame my back is killing me too ****. Would like to get in and amongst it but don't think that's gonna be able to happen.

Sweet, seeing Iggy + stooges plus beasts tonight.

I wouldn't be iggy's hugest fan (do like him, wouldn't spend 100 bucks to see someone i don't like) but have heard he puts on a raging show. And have not listened to the BoB yet but have heard great things about them. Shame my back is killing me too ****. Would like to get in and amongst it but don't think that's gonna be able to happen.

You'll have a ball - make sure you're there for the Beasts.

It was pretty willing in the pit for Iggy too.

Foals in September and La Dispute in July.

****ing so keen to see Yannis again. Have seen them at Laneway and again this year at The Big Day Out but haven't seen them at their own show as of yet. They play some great setlists.

La Dispute will be ridiculous. Would LOVE to see Last Lost Continent live. Dunno if they'll play it tho.

You'll have a ball - make sure you're there for the Beasts.

It was pretty willing in the pit for Iggy too.

yeah it was a good night. beasts are a gold band, lived up to. we got there about 15 minutes into their set.

pity i couldn't get in the mosh, back was just too sore. still got dead letter circus and tool coming up. also frightened rabbit though i can't imagine there will be much moshing at that one.

I went and saw them again on Sunday night at Cherry Bar, even better than Friday night (or maybe because I was drinking on Sunday) and will be back to see them again at The Tote on Friday.

I think Neil Young at Geelong gets the nod so far for Like a Hurricane in the ferocious storm - best concert experience ever (and only a few metres from the stage).

That's some great giggin' BS :thumbsu:

That's gonna take some beating for the gig of the year. Really good blokes as well

Definitely top blokes.

I'm going back for another round on Friday night at The Tote for the last show of this tour. Can't wait!

I feel sorry for everyone without Robert Plant on their list. Was freaking amazing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back