Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't normally go to cover bands, but I'm off to see The Doors Alive tonight at the Enmore.
Yeah cover bands seem a bit of a pox thing to see. But back in the nineties I saw a U2 one and they were really good. Got to see them up close outside a pub on St Pat's Day. Saw the real thing from a distance in the grandstand at Waverley Park.

And I guess with The Doors you don't really have a choice.

Wunderhorse are joining Idles - make sure you check them out.
They are joining Fontaines.

Nation of Language supporting IDLES who are definitely worth checking out also

Doubt Fontaines make it to Australia, the guitarist is playing shows with a Guantanamo Bay hood on and taking pissy sissy swipes at photographers and they're cancelling or half playing shows.

Next year is gonna be massive for me

IDLES
Fontaines DC
Death From Above 1979 (been waiting over 12+ years to see them)
Oasis
Woah, DFA are coming out? how'd I miss that? that first album is a ****in monster.

going waysis too, got 2 by Thom Yorke next week and I'd love to see Nia Archives too. went to Olivia Rodrigo last week. that was good.

Woah, DFA are coming out? how'd I miss that? that first album is a ****in monster.

going waysis too, got 2 by Thom Yorke next week and I'd love to see Nia Archives too. went to Olivia Rodrigo last week. that was good.
I happened to be in Serbia earlier in the year and didn’t realise he was playing with The Smile when I was there. Spewing I didn’t know.

I happened to be in Serbia earlier in the year and didn’t realise he was playing with The Smile when I was there. Spewing I didn’t know.
The Smile are pretty shit tbh, saw someone refer to them as Radiohead for technical nerds and that's true. no heart or atmosphere in them at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back