YVMDFL- Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not named again looks like it is you that is the tool!:thumbsu:

See Stephen Kidd has been cleared to Gembrook. Ex premiership captain of Narre Warren. Let us guess he has a twin brother playing at Gembrook.:)

Did not even have a sauce... Probably got tired of driving pass 10 clubs to get to training... Is that finger supporting OT? I truly have now seen it all.

Rip it up... The last words rattray said when told he had a contract to honor! BOOM:cool:

Obviously had favourable reports on the injury of late as he was adamant that he wouldn't return. Mustn't be to good you'd have to say if he's in the twos.

Hasn't played since rd 1. Id say he would have to come threw the 2's to see how he goes. Long time between drinks

Hasn't played since rd 1. Id say he would have to come threw the 2's to see how he goes. Long time between drinks

Get more out of a decent training night than a game of Div 2 Reserves. Hard to find anyone to keep even a half fit Troyhan out of Sevilles side.

Very weak act from a frustrated old man yesterday at Gembrook. The fact that after having been red carded he approached the umpires at 3/4 time to argue it - should have seen him suspended longer than the 1 week on offer. Then to watch him during parts of the last quarter re -enacting the act to his mates on the sideline was ordinary. No wonder he was told by a few that he best make his way out of Gembrook before the game finishes.

Not only a weak act but leaving before the end of the game shows just how little courage he has. No less than 3 players had to leave the field of play as a result of this fool throwing punches. 2 of them kids under 18 years of age. His last act seeing an ambulance take 1 player away.

I sure hope Gembrook get to meet them in a final because their is a long line waiting to catch up with this coward (even after being used as a punching bag by a few before he skulked off). It was a shame really as apart from this hero - it was a great game of footy that was played tough but fair by 2 good teams. A lot of good people at Warby and it's a shame that this guy (who apparantly has some personal issues at the moment & this is why he was acting the way he was) is able to tarnish the rep of a great club.

As for the 1 week - lets hope the video shows up a number of his snipes & he is brought to account for his actions.

There has been a few of this going on the forum in recent weeks.People having cheap shots at umpires and on feild clashes that has resulted in reports and investigations. What ever happen to the good old line of whatever happens in the feild stays on the feild? So this fixed up 3 of your players and you question his courage?? ha what a joke. Id be more questioning yours as on a public forum under an alias name absolute scathing a bloke. Pull your head in

Yea ressies had to forfeit at Emerald yesterday. Disappointing for all involved. Their senior team played a good brand of footy for the first half hopefully the club can rally in the latter part of the season.

There has been a few of this going on the forum in recent weeks.People having cheap shots at umpires and on feild clashes that has resulted in reports and investigations. What ever happen to the good old line of whatever happens in the feild stays on the feild? So this fixed up 3 of your players and you question his courage?? ha what a joke. Id be more questioning yours as on a public forum under an alias name absolute scathing a bloke. Pull your head in

...and what exactly are you doing. if it's not the same?

Very weak act from a frustrated old man yesterday at Gembrook. The fact that after having been red carded he approached the umpires at 3/4 time to argue it - should have seen him suspended longer than the 1 week on offer. Then to watch him during parts of the last quarter re -enacting the act to his mates on the sideline was ordinary. No wonder he was told by a few that he best make his way out of Gembrook before the game finishes.

Not only a weak act but leaving before the end of the game shows just how little courage he has. No less than 3 players had to leave the field of play as a result of this fool throwing punches. 2 of them kids under 18 years of age. His last act seeing an ambulance take 1 player away.

I sure hope Gembrook get to meet them in a final because their is a long line waiting to catch up with this coward (even after being used as a punching bag by a few before he skulked off). It was a shame really as apart from this hero - it was a great game of footy that was played tough but fair by 2 good teams. A lot of good people at Warby and it's a shame that this guy (who apparantly has some personal issues at the moment & this is why he was acting the way he was) is able to tarnish the rep of a great club.

As for the 1 week - lets hope the video shows up a number of his snipes & he is brought to account for his actions.

The only person I would be questioning as to having courage, would be you.
Here you are being a keyboard warrior, calling people names etc, yet you are on here, hiding behind an alias. If you have a problem with this person taking out three of your players, grow some balls and bring the issue up with them at the time and if so suffer the consequences, instead of hiding behind the computer screen in the comfort of your own home.

You are the gutless one.

Here you are being a keyboard warrior, calling people names etc, yet you are on here, hiding behind an alias. If you have a problem with this person taking out three of your players, grow some balls and bring the issue up with them at the time and if so suffer the consequences, instead of hiding behind the computer screen in the comfort of your own home.

You are the gutless one.
Yeah! Well said! :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Good on yer, mate. That will show him. Hiding behind an alias and making comments. Gutless. :eek:

er, who are you? :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i cant wait to hear the fingers 2 bob!!!!! should be a cracker, he is great at this hiding behind computer thing!!!!:D

I can't comment as I was watching Olindas young guns beat Upwey.

Very unique name you have blueboy your parents must known you'd play for Seville.:)

I'd be more concerned that a bloke could actually walk off the field after using some U/18s as punching bags. Personally, I'd make sure he was going off in a stretcher. Thought a few of the fellas down at Gembrook would've agreed with me but obviously not.

You are the gutless one.

Are you a selective reader, or did you just conveniently ignore the details of the original post? There was no opportunity for anyone to confront the person in question as he left the ground before the game's conclusion. Before you start slinging your own ill informed and hypocritical insults from behind the anonymity of a "nom de plume", you might want to ensure you have your facts right first. There is no secret behind who I am - ask around, most people at the Gembrook club know who McCavity is.

Are you a selective reader, or did you just conveniently ignore the details of the original post? There was no opportunity for anyone to confront the person in question as he left the ground before the game's conclusion. Before you start slinging your own ill informed and hypocritical insults from behind the anonymity of a "nom de plume", you might want to ensure you have your facts right first. There is no secret behind who I am - ask around, most people at the Gembrook club know who McCavity is.

Give us a name thinking of the old blokes at warby and I can only guess it was a walker can someone elaborate

If you are so well known McCavity perhaps you should have a word to your friend Red Hot Tip. Pretty ill informed post on his behalf you'd have to say. Not only does he label a well respected player a coward but he doesn't tell the truth in trying to label him as such. Pretty hysterical post that creates a very untrue and damaging version of the game.

Wow Red Hot Tip what a scathing, cowardly uninformed attack on an indivdual. The player in question approached the umpires at 3/4 time to clarify why he wasnt aloud back on the ground. Due to his understanding he was given 1 yellow card for his actions, not knowing both umpires game him one each thus resulting in 2 yellows = an automatic red and being reported and not alowed back on the ground.
The game was played in good spirts and yes tempers did boil over, but its football not netball and the player only gave out what he was recieving all day.
In the scuffle that followed that action in questions you revirted to the video may show his account for his snipes and actions, U unwilling just dobbed in some of your players using him as a punching bag, maybe the video might bring this up??
Both games this year between Gembrook and Warby have been Krackers going right down to the wire,and if we were to meet each other in the finals iam sure this would continue but we will be there to play football not square up with individuals. Both clubs have a good realtionship with each other ie; The u'18 Kookas of last year and dont need supporters like u cowardly under an alias name threatning retribution. Its peope like you that bring down local football

Well said jnr02. Both clubs have great respect for one another and the kokkas last year was a great initiative. Will be interesting to see what comes out in the video as no senior player goes out onto the ground to punch up u/18's. As for the ambulance was that for the player who dislocated their shoulder? If so hard to do that with a punch.

If you are so well known McCavity perhaps you should have a word to your friend Red Hot Tip. Pretty ill informed post on his behalf you'd have to say. Not only does he label a well respected player a coward but he doesn't tell the truth in trying to label him as such. Pretty hysterical post that creates a very untrue and damaging version of the game.
This?
Coming from "I'll take a ping from behind an assumed name" Humpa?
Guffaw!! :eek:

Maybe try opening the other eye to see what your mate wrote.

Seems like there was plenty of opportunity for you guys to confront him, instead your team decided to "use him as a punching bag". What did you expect him to hang around after the game so the rest of the crowd could have a go. Your not too bright are you?

And to be fair if I was no longer allowed to be involved in the match, I wouldn't stick around in Gembrook for any longer than i had too either.

Not the first time Walker whacked anyone.
Back to the footy.
Mounters moved into the top five today and it is still close after 10 rounds.
The Villains are second last and still only two games off second spot!
Upwey on top with the weakest percentage in years.
The Glen is very last in the weakest Divvy 1 for yonks. What does that say about divvy 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back