Zeke's Official Top 11 in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrendous effort Zeke. How you could possibly fail to squeeze Zac Dawson and Lewis Roberts-Thomson into that list is simply unfathomable.

Aaron Sandilands #10???? and no Hodge?

Sandilands has had a better year than Johnson, Hayes, Didak, Franklin easily and would be on par with Ablett (Who's had relatively quiet year) and J.Riewoldt.

Since when is averaging 31 disposals, 5 marks, 4 tackles, 5 inside 50's and 2 goals a game having a relatively quiet year? :confused:

For the love of sweet Jesus....

If one more Collingwood supporter does a top 10 best players in the WHOLE COMPETITION and has any Collingwood player other than Swan in it, i will go and kick the nearest baby further than Malcolm Blight launched that torp!

Take it as a compliment that you are a very well rounded even team. But you have Swan in the top 10 and no one else!

If one more Collingwood supporter does a top 10 best players in the WHOLE COMPETITION and has any Collingwood player other than Swan in it, i will go and kick the nearest baby further than Malcolm Blight launched that torp!

Take it as a compliment that you are a very well rounded even team. But you have Swan in the top 10 and no one else!

Going by just this year Pendlebury should be in the top 10 seeing as he is 4th fav for the brownlow and Didak pretty close as well

Pendlebury has had a ripper year.

1. Dane Swan
2. Luke Hodge
3. Brendon Goddard
4. Gary Ablett
5. Aaron Sandilands
6. Joel Selwood
7. Scott Pendlebury
8. Lenny Hayes
9. Paul Chapman
10. Brian Lake
11. Chris Judd

Didak, Franklin, Riewoldt and Montagna for the top 15.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have officially decided who the 11 best players of 2010 are.

These are they:

1. Dane Swan
2. Brendad Goddard
3. Gary Ablett
4. Alan Didak
5. Lenny Hayes
6. Chris Judd
7. Steve Johnson
8. Lance Franklin
9. Jack Riewodlt
10. Aaron Sandilands
11. Scott Pendlebury

Thanks for reading. :)

No Hodge? I've made an official decision about your list, but I'm too much of a gentleman to print it.

You have Didiak & Franklin in your top 11 ?
I suppose rose colourd glasses and past performances must count for something in your mind, not actual 2010 form.

Franklin averages slightly more goals, as many tackles and 6 more touches than Riewoldt a game and also won several games on his own... He has been very good this year.

How many Hawthorn games you actually watched this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Zeke's Official Top 11 in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back