Usage for hash tag: $%@

1. Trav 20

Cripps or Oliver.

This smiley dopey looking #$%@ is loved by the umpires, but not a serious football pundit thinks he's a great of the game. Neale won this joke of an awrd last year yet didn't make All Australian. But yes, I'd probably be doing you if I was you. I'd hope not to, but I can be a flog too.
  2. UseR2006

Autopsy Round 15, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Essendon

Ok back home from the game. The WORST: - Essendon Supporters. &*$% me they are a whinging lot. every time anyone got a free kick that wasn't them or that they didn't get but expected it was constant whinging. Negatives: Some poor tactical decisions. Particularly the wings. In the first two...
  3. Osho

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Freo v Blues Sat April 6th 4:20pm AEDT (AO)

Dissent! When was the last time a ref gave you a free when you called him a #$%@?
  4. E

List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Thank #$%@ North didn't finish last and get 1+2 when we've had the worst season in living memory. 3 for Mackay, on top of all their end of R1's which push/devalues our start of R2 back this year and likely next, what a joke.
  5. Brasher

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 17

Jamar Chase #$%@ me
  6. toomanysquibs

News Hawk for life, Luke Breust. Signs to 2025. Kicks 500 goals!

...a smooth moving, power fend off cog in the most exciting and combustible group of small forwards to have played footy together. Still potent as #$%@ in one of our worst teams this century. What a credit to him and the people around him that he wants to stay at the Hawks for the full course...
  7. P

News Richmond's Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones arrested after brawl outside strippers bar

Not to mention Hugh Rimington...he has been right up our #$%@
  8. P

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 6 - Pies v Hawks Fri July 10th 7:50pm AEST (GS)

surprise, surprise the MRP found that Burgoynes sling tackle occupied a 'loophole', and he proceeded to tear us apart the next week. So much corruption heaped on corruption...you can't even tell which direction to swim to get out of the #$%@
Back