Usage for hash tag: 8?

1. Taylor

Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

Do you think we could send our future first into the deal instead and that goes to Essendon for those father son picks instead of pick #6 or #8? Which would only be possible of course if we had three picks after our F1... damn.
  2. Baudolino

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/carey-s-top-10-where-jack-riewoldt-ranks-among-the-era-s-best-forwards-20210715-p58a2w.html Lloyd only at #8? Brown as high as #3? 😐
  3. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2021 Young Talent Time

...Hawthorn and secured pick #2 in that exchange we might have an opportunity if Josh Kelly leaves GWS. They will hold pick #3, #9 and #10 So we could swap our pick #2 for #9 and #10 Could we pick up an elite midfielder and two talls with picks #8, #9 and #10? Better than we could with #2...
  4. frggr

Game Battle of the bottom 4 - Dingbats vs Cockrats.

Who is #8, Xtreme? What a shittruck
  5. RussellEbertHandball

Let's talk Ports! Part 3

This one in post #8?? https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/official-carn-the-pear-t-shirts.1036895/#post-30544243 or this one linked in post #1?
  6. Jen2310

List Mgmt. 2020 Draft Thread

https://www.espn.com.au/afl/story/_/id/30419595/afl-draft-2020-phantom-draft-power-rankings-december-logan-mcdonald-firming-adelaide-crows-first-pick Reef at #8? Surely not.. Cox at #20
  7. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

...Where do you think we will finish next season? I think we need to buy some talls this draft. What if we traded our first next season for pick #8? Having #8, #12 then point matching will give us more room to pick like: Cox, Baldwin, Walker, Western If you want to pick Cox that is. It would...
  8. J

Lachlan Brown's Mock Free Agency, Trade, Draft and Rookie Draft period

BadSeed - NM willing to trade their next first rounder (think it’s #13 now with academy selections) & next years 2nd for Pick #8? On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
  9. Juddrockz

Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

So SOS has back flipped on #8? 🙄🙄🙄
  10. Juddrockz

If its a future first,whats gonna happen with #8?
  11. HARKER

...giving up on Fogarty somehow, unless there's something we need to know. Hope we've done the medical and Russell has given him a once over......so to speak. I'm not sure he makes for an immediate need but can see the reason we'd be looking at him. Saad and Fogarty for the #8? I'd be fine...
  12. Juddrockz

Lets say it comes to giving up next years first for Saad,what would we realistically do with #8?
  13. Juddrockz

Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

I agree. Wouldnt next years first be more valuable than #8? Seeing next years is a super draft,according to some.
  14. GoBlues!

Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Hmmm....any thoughts on what the pies would do with #8?
  15. A11dAtP0w3R

General MFC Discussion 2.0

I thought it was in 2001 when he changed to #8? Almost positive he was #33 the entire 2000 season.
  16. Jabba73

Game Day Rnd 5 - Carlton v St Kilda Game Day Discussion

Had 3 blokes holding him as soon as he had the ball, how does he make an attempt umpire #8? fmd
  17. wayToGo_

Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread #2

Makes you wonder why we didn't just ask Adelaide for their pick #6 originally instead of Melbourne's #8?
  18. stEdy

List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Port just did a weird trade with Brisbane to overpay for their #16. What about #12 and #16 for our #8? I'm guessing Port want their local SA boy. Looks like we could still get Kemp at #12 potentially whilst targeting a Pickett/Weightman with #16. Interesting
  19. HARKER

Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

With the #8? Maybe, but it seems somewhat pointless to me, unless of course we're faced with no other course of action. Much sooner be getting into Caldwells ear about coming to us in 2020 and using this years pick for needs. Now that's easier said than done and if nothing suitable presents...
  20. Chism

Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

You seen the last 10 players drafted at #8? Papley shits all over them honestly. That is not to say our pick will bust but gee the history regarding pick 8 is not good.
Back