Usage for hash tag: afterdark

1. Kilroy

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

...visiting Baghdad, clubs are encouraged to travel down the Euphrates River 100 km south of Baghdad, to see Al-Ḥillah, the capital of Babylon Province. An agricultural region now, it was once home to the legendary Hanging Gardens of Babylon, one of the seven wonders of the world. #afterdark
  2. Kilroy

Media Political Correctness Hmph!

#afterdark Who even does that?
  3. Kilroy

Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Qualifying Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

...for peace and liberty, but as the Order of the Ancients desire peace through control, his focus becomes to drive them out Basim's internal struggle is between his duties as a Hidden One and his desire to uncover his own mysterious past …. much like the path of the Baghdad Bomber...
  4. Kilroy

Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 36 Official Team Thread - Watch us fly up with greatness

...celebration for our boy Jabba73‘s 100th norway blue showing the Sweet FA what he’s about The Skipper growing in swagger and confidence #nightshift keeping the flame in the wee hours The Bombers commercial arm in the full swing of it Baghdad’s getting on with business #afterdark
  5. Kilroy

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Baghdad Bomber vs Coney Island Warriors @Abdu Prison

...the black market is - NO TAXES. If you’re crowing about being a business owner then good for you. We’re not all born to privilege, mate. We love our adopted home and our women. Despite a crackdown on social media, our women are shown to be among the most beautiful you will see. #afterdark
  6. Over The Post

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4 -Ophidian Old Boys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Spotswood Oval

I didn't even. I had to scroll back up when I saw your post and yes, indeed, there is in fact a bigarse needle! I'd post pics of my favourite Vietnamese dental nurse but I'd cop a banz0r, even in the #afterdark thread.
Back