Official Match Thread Season 36, First Preliminary Final: Gumbies FFC versus Baghdad Bombers at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Got BLUEALLTHRU to do me a retaining wall, said it would be quicker to use bags of concrete, said 2 pallets should work. 🤣

View attachment 1862987
Reminds me of the time I moved into a rental and some of the new plants quickly died. Fwits had planted them into the ground still in their plastic pots 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I wouldn't let philreich hold my lead. He would strangle me.
I had a nasty fall in the vets this afternoon. I was with my dog and she saw another dog (she still acts like a puppy when she sees another dog). So I’m leaning back to hold her back. She suddenly goes behind me and pulls the same way I was pulling her back so old man Bovo literally just fell to the floor. Fortunately no damage so up I get, but it was a doozy

Went to the local salvos today. Had a look through their vinyl crates and picked up a few gems.

bad-album-covers-records-33.jpg
This one reminded me of the Bombers.

bad-album-covers-records-15.jpg
This one also made me think of the Bombers, strangely enough

bad-album-covers-records-28.jpg
Pretty sure this is an album beez released when he was working under a pseudonym in his German Arthaus days.

bad-album-covers-records-5.jpg
Picked this one up for pugsley. I'll give it to him next time he comes over to buy choof.

bad-album-covers-records-4.jpg
The soundtrack to the impending Gumbies flag.

Do you think norway blue is a closet Gumbies fan?

Aurora-borealis.-Lofoten-islands-Norway.jpg
Hell no!

IMG_8927.jpeg

IMG_8914.jpeg

IMG_8915.jpeg

IMG_8912.jpeg

IMG_8917.jpeg

#afterdark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36, First Preliminary Final: Gumbies FFC versus Baghdad Bombers at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back