Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see where you’re going with that.

View attachment 1917772

The Pez museum is in California, a bit far from our home ground. Doesn’t stop Test Tickle wanting to do a ‘day trip’

Studying Back To School GIF by Pudgy Penguins

While visiting Baghdad, clubs are encouraged to travel down the Euphrates River 100 km south of Baghdad, to see Al-Ḥillah, the capital of Babylon Province.

IMG_1019.jpeg

An agricultural region now, it was once home to the legendary Hanging Gardens of Babylon, one of the seven wonders of the world.

IMG_1018.jpeg

#afterdark

Last edited:
While visiting Baghdad, clubs are encouraged to travel down the Euphrates River 100 km south of Baghdad, to see Al-Ḥillah, the capital of Babylon Province.

An agricultural region now, it was once home to the legendary Hanging Gardens of Babylon, one of the seven wonders of the world.
#afterdark
Speaking of which, when is the next hanging?

And who … ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Gameday Bears and we are off to Abdu Prison to take down the Bombers. We are taking our new Rocketproof Bears Chopper in case the Bombers try and shoot us down.
RonnieRaven I found a Sizzler nearby the stadium so you can load up before the game.

bear at sizzle.png

Bear Plane Rd 5 Bombers.jpg

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Howdy, my extraordinary Bears! Gather 'round; I've got a tale for you. Today, we're not just playing a game, we're playing in a place with a bit more character than your usual footy field. Yes, you guessed it, Abdu Prison, the place where our kicks might be confined, but our spirits certainly aren't!

Now, playing in a prison might seem like an odd choice, but hey, who doesn't love a challenge, right? I heard the Bombers requested the venue thinking they'd have a captive audience. Well, jokes on them, we've got the key to break free from any defensive lockup they throw our way.

And speaking of keys, how about we unlock the taste of victory and celebrate at Sizzler after the game? I don't know about you, but nothing says victory feast like an all-you-can-eat buffet!

So, my Bears, let's hit that field with our heads held high, our paws at the ready, and the firm belief that today, we're not just playing a game, we're crafting a masterpiece. Remember, no matter what happens out there, we've got each other, we've got the belief, and now we've even got a chance to enjoy some post victory sizzlin'!

Together we're unstoppable. Onward, my Bears, to a game that'll sizzle in our memories!
bears hands on believe sign.png

It's Gameday Bears and we are off to Abdu Prison to take down the Bombers. We are taking our new Rocketproof Bears Chopper in case the Bombers try and shoot us down.
RonnieRaven I found a Sizzler nearby the stadium so you can load up before the game.

View attachment 1918145

View attachment 1918142

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
53DAC2D5-9BD4-4AC6-AAF4-3870348C246F.gif

Howdy, my extraordinary Bears! Gather 'round; I've got a tale for you. Today, we're not just playing a game, we're playing in a place with a bit more character than your usual footy field. Yes, you guessed it, Abdu Prison, the place where our kicks might be confined, but our spirits certainly aren't!

Now, playing in a prison might seem like an odd choice, but hey, who doesn't love a challenge, right? I heard the Bombers requested the venue thinking they'd have a captive audience. Well, jokes on them, we've got the key to break free from any defensive lockup they throw our way.

And speaking of keys, how about we unlock the taste of victory and celebrate at Sizzler after the game? I don't know about you, but nothing says victory feast like an all-you-can-eat buffet!

So, my Bears, let's hit that field with our heads held high, our paws at the ready, and the firm belief that today, we're not just playing a game, we're crafting a masterpiece. Remember, no matter what happens out there, we've got each other, we've got the belief, and now we've even got a chance to enjoy some post victory sizzlin'!

Together we're unstoppable. Onward, my Bears, to a game that'll sizzle in our memories!
View attachment 1918152
622960F4-9FE1-49E5-A147-BC8565D6B588.gif

This damn Baghdad time zone has me baffled.
I couldn't work it out either, so I tried asking one of the locals and they just spat in my eye.
Bats Camel.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back