Usage for hash tag: amIdoingthisright

1. 3agles87

Injury SJOGHCIU - Will the curse be lifted in 2024? LOL, not a chance. Rinse and repeat

clearly they all been shagging on MRP and injuries has everything to do with the surface. Can’t believe Don hasn’t ripped the surface up yet. Sack him if he can’t take decisive action #amIdoingthisright
  2. freo84

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Can of coke and a pack of doritos #amIdoingthisright
  3. saintbatty

Roast THE SQUARE TABLE

She doesn't complain to me, but then I can find my man tool by simply looking down, rather than squatting over several mirrors like you need to do. #amIdoingthisright #lateentry
  4. Oddhawk

Official Match Thread Season 31 SFA Grand Final: Mt Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at SFA Park/Dun Lop Stadium

...Unshaven!!! Do you know anything about the team culture at Buller? okeydoke7 Eth cats2rise Deaneus! #SackThe****inLotOfEm #ReEnstateSmarty This campaigners gone rouge!! How do you leave a ROTY, 2 time Eth medalist out of a line up because his timing is better than Lynny #amIdoingthisright?
  5. CaptainChardonnay

Game Day Round 3 Matchday Discussion

doesnt have Neale either. #amIdoingthisright
  6. twotooto

Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

#amIdoingthisright
  7. Sainter3and7

Think Tank Three Clubs Which Must Change Their Names

I think North is the cross dressers. #amIdoingthisright?
  8. FFB1

2019 Draft thread

Both will want to come home in 2 years time. #amIdoingthisright?
  9. B

Recommitted Joe Daniher 2019 [requested a trade to Sydney - didn't get there]

Appalling that Joe has nominated a singular club. If he wants to go to the city of Sydney he shouldve just nominated NSW and let Essendon get the best price for him. #amIdoingthisright?
Back