Think Tank Three Clubs Which Must Change Their Names

Remove this Banner Ad

Not this crap letter again LOL
I can't see it signed by Port CEO at the time . Brian Cunningham to make it official. Was not even signed by anyone on the Committee, but an uninformed football office girl who did not have authority to do so.
Cunningham was appointed CEO of the Port Adelaide Football Club in 1992 and was part of the club's successful bid to join the AFL. Port was not going to have a team in the SANFL but was forced to by the SANFL and a new Club was formed to do so, Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club Inc.
Port Adelaide's first AFL season was 1997. Cunningham remained the Port Adelaide Football Club's CEO in the AFL until his retirement following The Power's first AFL premiership in 2004.
Come back when you read a bit of Ports History. You do know Port had its 150th year in 2020, which also debunks this letter.
Maybe look at this on Port website

Not this crap letter again LOL
I can't see it signed by Port CEO at the time . Brian Cunningham to make it official. Was not even signed by anyone on the Committee, but an uninformed football office girl who did not have authority to do so.
Cunningham was appointed CEO of the Port Adelaide Football Club in 1992 and was part of the club's successful bid to join the AFL. Port was not going to have a team in the SANFL but was forced to by the SANFL and a new Club was formed to do so, Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club Inc.
Port Adelaide's first AFL season was 1997. Cunningham remained the Port Adelaide Football Club's CEO in the AFL until his retirement following The Power's first AFL premiership in 2004.
Come back when you read a bit of Ports History. You do know Port had its 150th year in 2020, which also debunks this letter.
Maybe look at this on Port website

So how many Premierships do the Port Adelaide Football Club that plays in the SANFL have?

i'm to lazy to look it up and you seen to be the expert on the subject. So i will as you again how many premierships have the PAFC that now play in the SANFL won since entering the competition in 1997 ?
Get off your arse and look it up. You will find the answer.

So well-known was the Port Adelaide name beyond South Australia that the Port Adelaide Football Club became the first (and only) non-Victorian club to be part of the national Australian Football League.
And within seven years of stepping onto the national stage, Port Adelaide had its first AFL premiership to be true to the lyrics of the club song declaring "We've got the power to win".

Oh I am sorry, you know more than the Port Adelaide Football Club about their history LOL

Maybe you should go to the Port website and read about Ports History, you might learn something, instead of crapping on about something you know nothing about.

I was a Member before we applied, and joined the AFL and am still a Member. So I know the history, and you pretend you do. :straining: Geez

Find us

Allan Scott Power Headquarters
Alberton Oval
Brougham Place
ALBERTON SA

Mail us

Port Adelaide Football Club
PO Box 379
PORT ADELAIDE SA 5015

View attachment 1030350

Now read what it states above From Port website, and take it in. It's not that hard.
Port Adelaide Football Club.
Nickname ... AFL: Power
Nickname ... SANFL: Magpies

And still.....

Nobody gives a shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Three Clubs Which Must Change Their Names

Remove this Banner Ad

Back