Game Day Round 3 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will never get over big Joebot Danifault getting paid a ****ton of money to snaffle snags for a living while being incapable of kicking a drop punt on a setty.
Happy with his score, though, it'll do.

Better start for me ...497/3C

Grundy big. Glad I put the VC on him. Daniher better than expected. Neale better, but still disappointing. Not regretting keeping him. 9 day break, reckon he'll keep improving. Probably playing sore.

Got to consider my trades now. Tyson goes to Jordon. We'll see if anyone gets dropped. Would like to bring Warner in.
This, except for having Tyson. Warner facing Tigers - will be really interesting watching the game I reckon. Wonder how the Swans "kids" will go

Will never get over big Joebot Danifault getting paid a fu**ton of money to snaffle snags for a living while being incapable of kicking a drop punt on a setty.
Happy with his score, though, it'll do.

And letting his teammates do all the work, he’s worse than Josh Jenkins in terms of work rate and Joe the goose goals the tall spanner

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Jarryd Lyons?

I’d be Lyons if I wasn’t considering him in the future as an M7 or M8 ..

In round 8 when he's 450k.
If Neale reaches $450K - then isn't his season gone? Would you even consider him then? He may not be a top 10 midfielder in that sort of form (even for the remainder of the season)

I fielded Fullerton tonight thinking he'd accidentally get it a few times following Grundy around all day. Brodie showed no mercy.

In other news, I had the C on Grundy and also had Zorko in that game.

:moustache:
Straight up C? Toyed with it, baulked.
Well played, that deserves a 21-stache salute.
:moustache: :moustache: :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back