Usage for hash tag: bloods

1. Sentinel

Game Day GF 2024 - does anybody GaF?

Have they reverted to the Swans again? #bloods
  2. SwansProudly

Player Watch #40 Tom Hanily - welcome to the Bloods

We've selected Tom Hanily from the Gippsland Power with pick 14 in tonight’s Mid-Season Rookie Draft. height: 179cm. weight: D.O.B: 31-05-2005. https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/1566481/mid-season-rookie-draft-pick-14-tom-hanily https://central.rookieme.com/afl/player/tom-hanily/
  3. Kiama Chris

Mega Thread The Former Player Thread: Part 2

I see things like this and am proud of the role that past players play with our club Like you never left 😍 @kjack_15 #Bl#bloods
  4. Kiama Chris

VFL 2023 Swans Reserves

📆 The 2023 @VFL fixture is locked in! Round s1-14 have been confirmed along with match ups and venues for the remaining eight rounds. #Bl#bloods
  5. Swannie0307

AFL Grand Final AFL 2022 Grand Final - Cats vs Swans Sat Sept 24th 2:30pm EST (MCG)

If there are any non-competing club members with GF tickets, I'd be very very grateful to purchase them off you. Please DM me 🙏 And what a heart-stopper last night ... GO THE #bloods!!! Swans fan
  6. Swannie0307

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2022

How bloody good! What a heart-stopper, but who cares, we're in another granny!! #bloods
  7. Tesla Tenet

List Mgmt. AFL Senior List Contract Status

Sydney Swans co-captain Callum Mills has inked a new six-year contract extension, tying him to the club until the end of 2029. #bloods Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
  8. SwansProudly

Preview Round 8 - Bloods vs GCS - Saturday 7 May @ 1:45 PM @ SCG

The Stuart Dew - Nick Malceski Cup Bloods 5th play Gold Coast Suns 14th Both teams are coming off a loss so both will be keen to have a win. Date and Time: Saturday, 7 May at 1:45PM (GMT+10) Location: Sydney Cricket Ground Odds (Sportsbet): Sydney $1.20 GCS $4.60 (Gamble responsibly)...
  9. SwansProudly

Game Day Elimination Final: Sydney Swans vs GWS @3:20PM UT Stadium

I'm getting more nervous as game time approaches 💗 My heart rate would enjoy an easy 4 goal win, please. #GoBloods #bloods #ProudlySydney
  10. SwansProudly

Universal Love Season 2021 15 wins 7 losses 120%

When you look at our number of wins, only 2 wins away from top of the ladder only out of top 4 on percentage (likely) 4 wins ahead of the next team below us on the ladder #ProudlySydney #GoBloods #Bloods
  11. SwansProudly

Game Day Sydney Swans vs GC Suns @1:45PM Marvel Stadium

1. no injuries 2. no reports 3. play like you are in a final - pressure, run, support your team mate, well-directed disposals, be proud Mighty Bloods by 5 goals #GoBloods #bloods #ProudlySydney
  12. SwansProudly

Toast It's the finals countdown - 2021

well I think we were not going to win all games in a season. Rather beat the likes of Brisbane, Footscray, Richmond, Geelong, 92 point defeat of WCE, and we only lost to Port by 9, Melbourne by 10. I'm a happy little vegemite. We can beat any team. #GoBloods #bloods #ProudlySydney
  13. SwansProudly

Game Day Sydney Swans vs North Melbourne Kangaroos, 7:40pm at Marvel Stadium

I'm in two minds - are we in relax mode because we have made the final 8 or as you said we have something to prove? Bloods by 31 points #GoBloods #bloods #ProudlySydney
  14. SwansProudly

Game Day St Kilda v Sydney Swans @7:40PM Marvel Stadium - Pride Game!

Mighty Bloods by 35 points. Run Free. Backup your mate. #GoBloods #bloods #ProudlySydney
  15. SwansProudly

Game Day Essendon v Sydney Swans @3:10 PM MCG

Bloods by 33 points #bloods #GoBloods #ProudlySydney
  16. SwansProudly

Game Day Sydney Swans vs Fremantle 12:30PM @ Metricon Stadium

and with a spread of goal kickers Mighty Bloods by 39 points #GoBloods #bloods #ProudlySydney
  17. SwansProudly

Game Day GWS vs Sydney Swans 6:10PM Metricon Stadium - Sydney Derby XXI

The mighty Bloods by 21 points #GoBloods #bloods #ProudlySydney
  18. SwansProudly

Game Day Western Bulldogs v Sydney Swans 3:20PM Marvel Stadium

Quietly confident of a win. Heritage jumpers, our players meeting with past champions Mighty Bloods by 14 points #GoBloods #bloods #ProudlySydney
  19. SwansProudly

Swans Reserves (ECFL comp) 2021 (VFL we fart in your general direction)

Can I have what the boys had for breakfast today ;) #bloods
  20. SwansProudly

Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

To my Bloods family in Greater Sydney lockdown (and elsewhere) hopefully the boys will bring a smile to your face with their passion, endeavour, excitement and enthusiasm. The VFL will start in a few minutes - the game is live on the freebies account in a few minutes...
  21. SwansProudly

Game Day Sydney Swans v West Coast Eagles @ GMWTH? Stadium 1:10PM

...do know the ground in my old age I would refer to as Kardinia Park but sponsors have paid big $$ to call it GMHBA :) With dismal weather report :( it may be a close ugly game. Bloods by 21 points - a John Heriot or Leo Barry # #GoBloods #bloods #ProudlySydney #ProudlySouthMelbourne...
  22. SwansProudly

Game Day Port Adelaide vs Sydney Swans 4:05pm AEST Adelaide Oval

...saw Tom McCartin on TV news this morning saying how he loves being in the hub - no cooking meals, ... Perhaps the hub life will suit the young Bloods (then I could think of only Franklin, Hewitt and Hickey ?? in today's team who would be missing their children). We do lift when playing better...
  23. SwansProudly

Game Day Sydney Swans vs Hawthorn 7:50pm SCG

With the better weather forecast - thanks Donza - hopefully not a slugfest, ugly game. We have the a better team!!! Bloods have 8-4 games record, currently 6th on the ladder Hawthorn 2-9 games record, only 17th on the ladder Bloods have beaten Hawthorn in the last 2 games @ SCG We have lost...
  24. SwansProudly

Game Day Sydney Swans vs Carlton 3:20pm Marn Grook at the SCG

The mighty Bloods by 23 points #GoBloods #bloods #ProudlySydney
  25. SwansProudly

Game Day Freemantle Dockers vs Sydney Swans Sat 7:40pm Optus Stadium

...a win puts us 2 games clear in the top 8 - Dylan Stephens gets a game - inside and out - Lance fitness is improving - so will require 2 defenders on him - more goals - Hayden McLean is one of the many for most-improved Swan for 2021 (Warner, McInerney, Wicks, ...) #GoBloods #bloods...
  26. SwansProudly

Universal Love Pictures/GIFs that describe the Swans' season

#GoBloods #Bloods #ProudlySydney
  27. SwansProudly

Game Day Sydney Swans vs Collingwood Sat 1:45pm SCG

Lance will emulate 1999 Tony Lockett by kicking 9 goals at today's SCG day game against Collingwood (PS. when Tony had kicked his 1300th goal):) I'm sure there were many of you were lucky to be at the ground :D Bloods to win by 42 points #GoBloods #bloods #ProudlySydney
  28. SwansProudly

Autopsy 2021 Swans Vs Dees - AFL Round 8

...when Harry landed on the table/chair inside the ground. Callum Sinclair's effort in the last quarter Robbie Fox, first game for the season, worked hard in the last quarter. Tom Hickey had a good game against the AFL's best ruckman in Max Gawn #ProudlyBloods #ProudlySydney #GoBloods #bloods
  29. SwansProudly

Meet Up 2021 Meet ups

Who is going to the game today? Please yell loud and proud, we do hear you on the TV coverage. #GoBloods #ProudlySydney #bloods PS. Grand Uncle Horace what T-shirt are you wearing for today's game?
  30. SwansProudly

Game Day Melbourne vs Sydney Swans Sat 8th May 7:25pm

...with his marking, running out of the backline, a well-deserved recall to the seniors. Rowbottom played better in the second half of last week's game, so hopefully his knee is on the improve. I'd hate to have a another close game, so let's win this by 21 points. #GoBloods #ProudlySydney #bloods
Back