Usage for hash tag: ElmersGoodOil

1. Elmer_Hauser

Win Prizes The AFL Draft and Trade season Adrian Dodoro memorial fred

Been invited down to Richmond for pre season training over summer #ElmersGoodOil
  2. springvale_mackers

List of coaches who’ve told West Coast to GAGF (updated hourly as rejections roll in)

You didn’t write #ElmersGoodOil so this one might happen.
  3. Elmer_Hauser

Aaron Cadman wants out

Ballarat Boy. Reckon if he comes back to Vic, he is Hawthorn bound. Contracted for another 2 years, Geelong will be poo by then (bottom 4 burn outs) and the Hawks on the way up. #ElmersGoodOil
  4. Elmer_Hauser

Think Tank Grand Final : State of Porridgen: Angry Horse's Sydney's frontrunning Sad Sack Swanettes VS 'Raygun Fagan's' come from behind Brisbane Redneck Lions..

Sydney have been far and away the most dominant team all year. Brizzle have been fantastic in the finals, although it could be argued the only quality team they beat was Carlton. It's the year of the Bloods. South Melbourne by 69 points. Norm Smith Medalist - Errol Gulden #ElmersGoodOil
  5. Elmer_Hauser

Heroic Hinkley and Plucky Port set to dig deep and send Ham Bitchhell and HOK-Tauh packing from the Finals #ElmersGoodOil

This should be undivvied and given a Flogstradamus prefix zackah #ElmersGoodOil #ITippedThis
  6. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Sons of the West vs. Magnificent Hawfs Youf

Unpopular Opinion Port will beat Hawfyhorn next Friday night. #ElmersGoodOil
  7. Elmer_Hauser

**** off Jose Brett Ratten Cup: Carlton V Saints

I said an hour ago it evens out in the 2nd half #ElmersGoodOil
  8. Elmer_Hauser

People, things and organisations more successful than Richmond in 2024

Flogstradamus Prefix incoming! #ElmersGoodOil
  9. Elmer_Hauser

Finally a non Victorian Top 4 year

Hawthorn and The Dogs are Victoria's only 2 legit hopes (Carlton, Collingwood and Geelong are frauds/Pretenders) My tip ? Lions v Dogs grand final with Brisbane winning by 5 points Joe Daniher or Cam Rayner NormIe winners #ElmersGoodOil
  10. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day It’s Qclash time! Sooky lala Dimma’s setting suns v Fages’ top 4 makeshift defence Brions at, wait.. what the **** is this People First stadium shit??

Cam Rayner is my tip for this year's Norm Smith. #ElmersGoodOil Now Carlton are cactus, the thought of a Lions flag esp Joe Daniher with a premiership medal, is really appealing to me
  11. Elmer_Hauser

Post here if you've won a Premiership in the last 20 years.

This year counts right ? #Carlton2024Premiers #ElmersGoodOil
  12. James Colorado

Game Day WORKING CLASS HEROES ESSENDON vs the TEXAN'S ADELAIDE KKKROMS

The second half of the tip was kinda obvious, but I doubt anyone else got the result and margin - #ElmersGoodOil indeed.
  13. Elmer_Hauser

Game Sack watch watch

I did #ElmersGoodOil
  14. Elmer_Hauser

Adam Simpson sac watch

Once again I am on the money #ElmersGoodOil #ElmerTheOracle
  15. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Hardwick's Hack's Vs Clarkson's Clowns

I have a feeling this will end in a draw #ElmersGoodOil
  16. Elmer_Hauser

Backfire Bye Bye Steggles - Who will Tyson Stengle play for in 2025 after he tells Geelong to GAGF ?

...for Cats fans, the dreariness and soul sucking experience of living down at Geelong/Corio has caught up with the Chicken Man, and has moved back to Melbourne some time ago. Take it to the bank he will be playing for another Vic club next season and beyond. #ElmersGoodOil...
  17. Elmer_Hauser

Off-topic The bay no limits on season discussion thread

Looking fowards to Spreaders massive meltdown when Essingtin beat The Filth on Anzac Day in 2024 #ElmersGoodOil
  18. Elmer_Hauser

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 18, 19 & 20 - On Optus Sport

Being out of the Premier League news loop lately, did Everton win your 10 point deduction appeal ?. Anyhow i think you will beat Spurs regardless mate :) #ElmersGoodOil
  19. Elmer_Hauser

flggr Richmond has become nothing more than a sad JOKE.

Oooohhhh Hearing whispers from a reliable source in the media that Dustin Martin is set to pull the pin and retire just after Christmas 👀 #ElmersGoodOil#StayedTuned
  20. Elmer_Hauser

Off-topic The bay no limits on season discussion thread

#breaking news The Boston Celtics are live on Kayo Sports right now. If you want some quality Sports entertainment before day 2 of the first test, this is your best bet ! #ElmersGoodOil
  21. Elmer_Hauser

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 17 - On Optus Sport

Calling it now. The Red Devils will win at An field. Got a good feeling in my bones #ElmersGoodOil
  22. Elmer_Hauser

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

...get cracking after the new year, when their direct premier league rivals have overindulged in the Holiday Spirit and get arrogant/complacent and start to slip up. You can bet your house this will happen again. Except this time i think Liverpool will finish 2nd/runners up to Citeh #ElmersGoodOil
  23. Elmer_Hauser

NBA Week 4 Thread where Clippers are 0-4 under Hardens system

Calling it now, Houston are making the playoffs (not just the play in, will finish ahead of the Lakers, Pels, Dubs etc) #ElmersGoodOil
  24. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Party Pies v Purple ****s

Ask zackah and Essingtin . They always struggle against the Purple Haze #ElmersGoodOil
  25. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

#ElmersGoodOil :)
  26. Elmer_Hauser

Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 3 - Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

The last global VHS manufacturer shut down in 2016 apparently for being obsolete, same as you Swampies. #ElmersGoodOil #TeamRillas [/URL]
  27. Elmer_Hauser

The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

I hate to big note myself, but wow wee, I am starting to build an impressive resume of tipping these type of upsets (least in the AFL) #ElmersGoodOil
  28. Elmer_Hauser

...to throw an absolute curveball of a statement here which is not based on any rumour I have heard and just a wild guess, but one is feasible Ken Hinkley will coach North Melbourne in 2023 Nathan Buckley to Port Adelaide And obviously Clarko will coach GWS. Watch this space #ElmersGoodOil
  29. Elmer_Hauser

I TIPPED THIS ! #ElmersGoodOil
  30. Elmer_Hauser

EPL Matchday 16 - On Optus Sport

Reckon the Toon are good value for a win at Leicester tbh. Also Expect an reengerized Everton to flog an rather drab and uninspiring Palace outfit. #ElmersGoodOil
Back