Premier Lg EPL Matchday 17 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I won’t be watching our game live, will just watch the highlights to see the scouse have put 10 past us with Nunez bagging a hatrick. It’s gonna be a bloodbath and Klopp will know exactly what to do in order to shatter our weak minded players very early on.
You think Nunez is going to get 50 chances?

We usually smash United and its at Anfield which certainly helps so Id be disappointed if we dont get the three points but ... always nervous when its Liverpool United.

Good thing we have qualified so can play the reserves midweek whereas United still have a small chance in the CL i think so they moght have to go full strength mid week.

I generally don't look at the table for goals for and against. Genuinely surprised United have only scored 18 goals in 16 games. Have to go down to 15th to find someone who has scored less
We've scored more, conceded less. Without the deduction we'd be 7 pts behind

If my maths is right, Salah has ELEVEN goals in his last 6 competitive games against United. What chance another hat trick?
Id settle for one even if it’s a 90th min winner.

I have to rely on my maths as can only count on my fingers to 10.

In a massive blow to Chelsea, after grabbing Nathan Patterson by the throat after the final whistle, it’s been reported that Nicolas Jackson will not face FA punishment and will be available for selection.

I generally don't look at the table for goals for and against. Genuinely surprised United have only scored 18 goals in 16 games. Have to go down to 15th to find someone who has scored less
With McTominay as top scorer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If my maths is right, Salah has ELEVEN goals in his last 6 competitive games against United. What chance another hat trick?
Id settle for one even if it’s a 90th min winner.

I have to rely on my maths as can only count on my fingers to 10.

I have switched Salah into my fantasy team. Sorry in advance to Liverpool fans.

Their best 2 players this season they were trying to ship to West Ham before the season

McTominay is scoring goals but he's been one of our worst players this season.

It was a massive mistake not selling him to West Ham and letting Fred (who is a much better player) go for about half the price we could have got for McTominay.

Branthwaite is suspended for Everton. He's been good this season. Joint top in PL for the number of clearances. 2nd for aerial duels, aerial duels won, and interceptions. Only James Tarkowski has better stats.

Shaw and Maguire injured this morning.
I think United fans would rather stick pins in their eyes than watch on Sunday.
I hate this subconscious voice in my head telling me that Man U will throw the shackles off with zero pressure and zero external expectation and produce a perfect performance.
Really hate it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 17 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back