Usage for hash tag: Flagwazzas

1. Dinsdale

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors @ Snow Dome

Demons thanks for the banter, one of the better weeks of the season. philreich thanks. Warriors, great finish to the home and away, on top, let's bring the flag home. #Flagwazzas
  2. TheInjuryFactory

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition
    Threadmarks: Round 17

...we changed something unnecessarily in the hope of engaging people bored with the league, we ended up with the firebirds and then a stupid bye and now we've got two of the f**king things and I just had one and they suck. Huzzah. Are we there yet? Just #Flagwazzas already. Over to you Sweet FA 👍
  3. Dinsdale

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 16: Gold City Royals v Coney Island Warriors @ The Golden Throne [Heritage Round] (MOTR)

I too got a tattoo, I told the artist I wanted the Warriors emblem with the word #Flagwazzas underneath... this is how it turned out
  4. Dinsdale

Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 14 - Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors @ Abdu Prison

You may post in large bold red type anytime #Flagwazzas
  5. Dinsdale

Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 13 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Just got back from a day on the water, thanks for the week swampies and thanks for simming Wosh #Flagwazzas
  6. TheInjuryFactory

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cordlandt Park

...time this week to actually enjoy it. Good luck for the rest of the season, it looks like a bit of a horrible anus for you guys this season but at least you're finding ways to have fun with it. Keep having fun with your anuses I say. 🤗 Thanks for posting MWPP, and yeeew #Flagwazzas here we...
  7. Dinsdale

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 11:Ophidian Old Boys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Spotswood Oval

Thanks for posting Wosh , Nice buns btw. Thanks for the week OOFs, I learnt some things and got worried about others. #Flagwazzas get on the Wazzas train to flag city baby
  8. TheInjuryFactory

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition
    Threadmarks: Round 7

...WEEK ROUND 7 Three things I learnt this week... #thestreak is back for the first time since S33 at Coney Island... itshappening.gif #Flagwazzas :cool: Wonders choked for Five Tonne Clarkey this week - I would have only had him pegged for about 130-140kgs personally The Phoenix celebrated...
  9. Dinsdale

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Nice win Warriors #Flagwazzas is alive. Thanks Wonders. I see the sim did me no favours for not posting during the game. I learnt a lot about cheese and Croatia this week
  10. Dinsdale

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

you abviously havent heard the rest of Sweet talking about #Flagwazzas
  11. Tonga Bob

1) A sign of a strong squad is when the captain goes on holiday and the rest of the team deliver. Purple7x08_24 kicking 9 snags, pantskyle having 26 kicks in a single game, Dinsdale in the match thread all standouts but huge team effort. #Flagwazzas Is happening. 2) ??? 3) Profit.
Back