Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Bordering on a training run, spudmaster was way too good for ClarkeM. - 50m from 0 to 50.
Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

Thanks for the fun week and entertainment Wonders.

Masterstroke by Brad_Hardie to hide me in the back pocket for the last half of the game.

Thanks for the week, Wondders. You can go back to having just one d now.

Thanks for stopping by this week Wondders, all the very best to you and yours for the remainder. Hope Newcastle’s beer supply recovers soon. And hope you do well for ClarkeM in his 501st game.

Thank you Wosh for sharing your Sunday arvo with us. I’ll have a Dare Triple Espresso in your honour.

Soak it in Wazzas, the #streak is up and about. Back to the taqueria everyone, I’m unlocking the top shelf.

LFG!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by this week Wondders, all the very best to you and yours for the remainder. Hope Newcastle’s beer supply recovers soon. And hope you do well for ClarkeM in his 501st game.

Thank you Wosh for sharing your Sunday arvo with us. I’ll have a Dare Triple Espresso in your honour.

Soak it in Wazzas, the #str#streakup and about. Back to the taqueria everyone, I’m unlocking the top shelf.

LFG!!!!!!!
Add a nice shot of Tia Maria to it today, public holiday tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice win Warriors #Flagwazzas is alive.
Thanks Wonders.

I see the sim did me no favours for not posting during the game.

I learnt a lot about cheese and Croatia this week

The Wonders top the SFA in supporters - live ones. The Wazzes have the most fans buried in a cemetery.
They obviously died from laughter reading your sh*tposts Gramps!

4 : 15.04 {CHB} - Oh a turnover. The kick is marked by Frothies Mcveigh.
4 : 15.06 {CHF} - A bit of space for Frothies Mcveigh to utilise.
4 : 15.1 - <<< Grand Uncle Horace is coming on to replace Frothies Mcveigh >>>
I'm so unbelievably terrible that the coach has dragged me from the field whilst in possession of the qooty, as humiliating as it gets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back