Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cordlandt Park

Who will win this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you miss the part when I said this?

and wouldn't it be just typical if the Demons got back-to-back wins against us.

Now stop questioning what I say and let me be engulfed in my pessimism.
Yeah, but I didn't equate expeting to lose as actually supporting the opposition :D

Rnjoy your pessimism.

Oh thank goodness, we didn't lose to the Wooden Spoon favourites. Thank you sausageroll for your help.

The group that was transformed from the norm by the nuclear goop?
Are the Demons really the favourites for the spoon? How can that be possible with 9 wins for the season?

Oh wait. I'm the one with 9 wins for the season. My bad.

Thanks for the exciting game Demons and also for the enjoyable week. Bit of a nail biter up until those final few minutes.

Thanks for interrupting the foopy posting MWPP :thumbsu:

All the best for the remainder of the season.

The dream is still alive Wazzas!

Yeah, but I didn't equate expeting to lose as actually supporting the opposition :D

Rnjoy your pessimism.

Are the Demons really the favourites for the spoon? How can that be possible with 9 wins for the season?

Oh wait. I'm the one with 9 wins for the season. My bad.
Quiet, turncoat!

Excellent. To celebrate I'm having a big 13.4 stout that is like drinking a jaffa.

Thanks for posting @mwmy favourite 4 letter acronyms, and thanks for the week Mt Bullo Angels.

20230416_171758.jpg

Quiet, turncoat!
Go the Warriors!

it-crowd-moss.gif

Cheers Dees, apologies this is definitely one of my favourite weeks in the league and my fantasy persona as a corporate bean counter took up far too much of my time this week to actually enjoy it.

Good luck for the rest of the season, it looks like a bit of a horrible anus for you guys this season but at least you're finding ways to have fun with it. Keep having fun with your anuses I say. 🤗

Thanks for posting MWPP, and yeeew #Flagwazzas here we go! :D

Cheers for the week and match, Coney Island Warriors. Well done on a solid win! Good luck for the remainder.

Great to see Callums_Guns back playing for the Demons and Wosh dominating in outing one as the new Full Forward.

Thank you for posting, MWPP.

Sorry guys I’m still away, we’ve caught some great fish too Yakker :D

Well I can kick goals so that’s nice, shame it wasn’t a few more! Sorry bad timing for me going away this week Warriors, it was fun for the few days I as here and good luck with stuff.

Thanks for posting MWPP

Miss you Delons I’ll be home soon x

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done, everyone, for participating in what I can only assume was a wonderful, wonderful game.

At the end of the day, I just hope we made pantskyle proud.

Thank you, Warriors and MWPP.

Bloody good game that Deez, as good as the week spent with you. All the best to you and yours.

MWPP you are good people for giving up a part of Gather Round to post some qooty for us.

Date to dream Wazzas! You too sausageroll

LFG.gif

I'm sure he'll be back from getting cigarettes really soon 'Less, until then we wait for him in our Sunday best.

Well done, everyone, for participating in what I can only assume was a wonderful, wonderful game.

Thank you, Warriors and MWPP.

Of course you did my heart.

Dockers win - tick
Falcons smash Beagles - tick
Eagles get pumped - tick
Wazzas get up - tick

54330C16-234E-43C6-9F28-9A6383284FE5.gif

Thanks for the week, Demons. I apologise for the lack of my actual game presence, however I fell asleep.

It's not my fault. The match thread had rambled on for 18 pages. FRONT AND BACK!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cordlandt Park

Back