Usage for hash tag: goat

1. F

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Ya it’s definitely the biggest improvement of performance relative to perceived ability in the shortest amount of time I think I’ve ever seen in a player The only comparison that comes to mind is Steve smith So yeah waterman guaranteed GOAT 😜
  2. zackah

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC @ The Colosseum [MOTR]

Do you though? #zevonenjoysthecompanyofsheep #goat :goat:
  3. Elmer_Judd

Win Prizes Qatar World Cup Sweep.

This is for you Jazny and zackah wipes tears from eyes #goat
  4. A11dAtP0w3R

NFL 2022 NFL - Week 14

Tom Brady could really use Belichick today AmericanCrow , being outplayed by the last pick in the draft. #goat
  5. Topkent

Universal Love Player Numbers – 2024 update (sponsored by Tulip)

There is no argument though. #goat
  6. Mr Blicavs

Off-topic Rate the comedy clip above thread - the clips that make you rofl

Dave Chapelle #goat
  7. Mr Blicavs

TOM LYNCH walks into a bar..

Tyson Stengle walks into a bar and the whole room wants to buy him a drink #goat
  8. Mr Blicavs

*Sigh* It's that time of the year again folks. Happy Geelong go top 4 day everyone.

Steggles goes "COP THAT HURN" ..... #goat
  9. Mr Blicavs

Let's find out the best team ever!

BOK BOK BOK BOK BOK.....CHICKEN! #goat
  10. Mr Blicavs

flggr Stephen Kernahan (GOAT CAPTAIN OF THE 20th CENTURY FOR CARLTON - GUARANTEED 2022 PREMIERS) endorses Joel Selwood as the best skipper he’s ever seen!

A testimony from Sticks is good enough for me.... its official #goat Collingwood will be shitting their pants
  11. srobbo

Vale Shane Warne

Deadset awoke & thought it was some sick April fools in my confusion & realised we were still in March, such was my disbelief. As the day’s gone on, I have to keep pinching myself. I just can’t believe he’s gone. Devo’d. RIP SK Warne. #goat
  12. A Tiger 4 lyf

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs GWS rd9 & Changes for Brisbane rd10

...saving us once again Thank you Dusty for being strong enough to carry an entire team on your back for years Thank you Dusty for singlehandedly winning us a game again Thank you for staying with Richmond & being the only campaigner who gives a shit #goat Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  13. Lethality

Live Event Ok I’ll do the unwanted thread - Cuns v Purples

Wow, I have 7 disposals to QT, that's 28 for the game. Add 20% due to shortened quarters and I'm on about 34 disposals in my 4th game. #goat
  14. Chism

Chase the Ace - Aus Open 2020

...had an 11 am start from memory and ok no dramas. I admit it is a wing on a prayer bet but at 6-1 i cannot help but take him at those H2H odds and $1 an Ace. Most likely Joker will smash him but the Fed Express is still getting my $20! I just love the bloke and the way he goes about it. #goat
  15. saints man

Toast Welcome Blake "Sherrif" Acres

Watching Acres 2016 highlights hurts, what he could of become. #goat
  16. iluvparis

Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

...at all over the Winter. I didn't claim it at all!?! I said in multiple posts I was on Nature Strip!?!?!? INCLUDING THE VERY FIRST POST AFTER THE RACE YOU *********!!! Doesn't stop me from cheering on an old champion defying all the doubters (including me) and bouncing back to his best!!!! #goat
  17. OhDustinMartin

Game Day Essendon v Richmond at Windy Hill 17/8 LIVE STREAM

Noah Balta taught Nick Riewoldt all he knows. #goat
Back