Official Match Thread Season 32 Grand Final - Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank **** someone is bringing the pies, I'm beginning to think Pie 4 Life is keeping them all for himself.
To be fair I’ve been the most deserving of them by a mile… 😅

XLQkjaM.png

GRAND FINAL PARADE

I hope everyone has enjoyed the lead up to this season's Grand Final. Congratulations to Elton Johns Wig on taking out the beez Trophy last night. tony and Tonga Bob have helped put together a Grand Final parade for the Dragons and Furies this season. Enjoy!

asibrXX.png

The beez winner himself kicks off the parade taking in the crowd in downtown Sweet
Didn't go unnoticed I'm on Dustys body #goat

Oh gee. I wonder if I’d have any involvement in trade propositions and movements…na, probably not

Hey Trade Central Master The Notorious DAV -- do we expect the Dragons VC to have involvement with off season acquisitions?

Oh, you have pm with serial_thrilla?
That's a surprise, I'll have to change how I act around you.

Good luck Sunday.🤞

Yeah. The C, VC & LG are all in various PMs to run the side, strange concept.

Edit: good luck to you too, but I hope you are maimed at he opening bounce. Not so much that you have any long term injuries, just for a day or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dragons certainly do things differently!
Hey it's an upgrade on the early days, when each of us in the LG would just get handwritten notes attached to a box of KFC and/or Subway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Grand Final - Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back