Usage for hash tag: LurkerIndexReading

1. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

#LurkerIndexReading #LurkingInPlainSight #ListerTheory
  2. 3KZ is Football

I am confused. #ListerTheory says Gralin should be the vote today and the #LurkerIndexReading says it should be Dingster and por_please_ya is OUTED EVIL. I don't get why we are not killing porps, but there seems to be a consensus - which takes me back to Gralin - those lists were massive and...
  3. 3KZ is Football

Cadsky, Cadsky , Cadsky - not cool. Interesting that we haven’t heard from SSwans2011 or sante 🤔 When human behaviour lets you down, you always know you can rely on science. Using #Lurk#LurkerIndexReadingvoting for Dingster who is doing a massive lurk even by their standards. Grand Uncle Horace
  4. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VII (Mafia & Pirate Win)

#ScumRadar #LurkerIndexReading #It’sScientific Now someone cure me before I die.
  5. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Marvel Werewolf

I agree with BEaston vote. #LurkerIndexReading is high.
  6. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Marvel Werewolf

Going early. #LurkerIndexReading will be high for Greenery so they deserve to die. thewizardmelon
  7. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Boncer's Bi*ch Basic Werewolf - Day 25

GOLD! #LurkerIndexReading #It’sScientificL#lurkerlawGame turns on that vote. Which players DIDN’T vote for EnolaGay? That would be a great cross check.
  8. 3KZ is Football

ALSO STOP THE BUS!! CHANGING MY VOTE!! EnolaGay has only made 6 posts for the whole game. #LurkerIndexReading is off the scale! #LurkerScienceRules EnolaGay is my official vote thanks ClarkeM
  9. hotchilli

I'd like to vote 3KZ is Football for my official vote thanks ClarkeM #LurkerIndexReading #LurkerPrinciple #LurkingInPlainSightTheory #LurkersAreOnNotice
  10. Chief

Werewolf Town of Salem WW VI (Game Over - Mafia and Jester win)

#LurkerIndexReading Test Looks ok What browser and device are you using?
  11. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Town of Salem WW VI (Game Over - Mafia and Jester win)

It’s not a theory anymore. It’s the #Lur#LurkerPrinciple it is measured by a player’s #Lurke#LurkerIndexReadingt that Bluelegs is up to date with modern practice. After all, #It’sS#It’sScientific
  12. 3KZ is Football

JMOO WAN AND DERO PRESENT: ELECTRIC BONCYBOO - MAFS VOLUME 2

I am going back to what I said last Wednesday in the game thread and to the person I suggested Boncer hit before he took out Bluelegs with his last kill. Smeg Head is the go today. #LurkerIndexReading is very high and #LurkerPrinciple indicates he should die. #It’sScientific DERO jmoo wan
  13. 3KZ is Football

JMOO WAN AND DERO PRESENT: ELECTRIC BONCYBOO - MAFS VOLUME 2

Teaching! Before he died in my arms, Boncer said two words … Smeg Head #L#LurkerIndexReadings off the charts! DERO jmoo wan
  14. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

We are seering natural disaster tonight. Been largely unsighted #LurkerIndexReading
  15. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Interesting that all the dead people came into the game highly rated on the #LurkerIndexReading I suspect there are some ‘big name’ players with kill capacity out there who were not trying to draw attention to themselves. Interesting.
  16. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf V (Town, Executioner & Survivor win)

My initial inclination is to vote for Bovo because of #LurkerIndexReading but they aren’t playing. So my vote has to be on SaintBilly because they are giving off a massive reading. serial_thrilla
  17. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

...game so far. That is some QUALITY LURKING and that lack of engagement leads me to conclude they are EVIL. There are a lot of Wolves out to there and the Mafia can’t be the only faction that lurks. I hope this reason is sufficient...
  18. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Sorry, but #LurkerIndexReading and #TheLurkerPrinciple are game related reasons. If someone is lurking then calling that out using the language of science should suffice. In future, I will explicitly cite #TheLurkerPrinciple because #It’sScientificnd is a game related reason. I don’t want to...
  19. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Using #LurkerIndexReading , I am feeling that AxialMat7 is a good option today. The only caveat I would put on that is that I didn’t read the thread at all when I had brain surgery on Day 1. I am currently working on a tea search project that would support this vote, which is known as the...
  20. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf ICE CREAM WEREWOLF - sign up or miss out on another dank420_ classic.

#LurkerIndexReading #TheLurkerPrinciple #LurkingInPlainSightTheory #ListerTheory #It’sScientific #KentuckyFriedChickenTheory
  21. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Rough and Ready to Die Werewolf - Vampires Win

#TheLurkerPrinciple clearly indicates that Smeg Head needs their cage rattled. HIGH #LurkerIndexReading Grand Uncle Horace
Back