Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod Report Day 2 - Part 2

This was a day when more in sorrow than anger, I sharpened my axe.

Werewolf , Intimidator, Mafia, Mod Killed

kananooks , Goon, Mafia, Mod Killed

rye , Villager, Mod Killed

Well I called Nooks correctly

Game Show Genius GIF by ABC Network

@Werewolf , Intimidator, Mafia, Mod Killed

@kananooks , Goon, Mafia, Mod Killed
I was doomed from the start it seems. Makes my N1 death feel a little bit better.

Mod Report - Night 3

A plain sponge night was enjoyed by most folk.

Three folk unfortunately had umpteen cakes shoved down their windpipes.

thewizardmelon , Villager, killed by Mafia

Pie 4 Life , Flog, killed by Wolves.

Falconista , Vigilante, killed by Serial Killer

IT IS NOW DAY3. QUALITY RATIONALES ARE EXPECTED FOR VOTES TO BE VALID.

PLEASE REMEMBER THE DEADLINE FOR THE DAY SESSION IS 8.00pm AEDT.

The village is now safe from the Vig....

But goodnight fellow flog.
By the looks of it we could have used the Vig's info today as it appears Falcon missed a kill.

By the looks of it we could have used the Vig's info today as it appears Falcon missed a kill.
Went and had a look, falconista went for kananooks for the lynch yesterdays so nothing I could see that gives an indication of their highest suspicions leading into last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went and had a look, falconista went for kananooks for the lynch yesterdays so nothing I could see that gives an indication of their highest suspicions leading into last night.

Werewolf , Intimidator, Mafia, Mod Killed

kananooks , Goon, Mafia, Mod Killed

rye , Villager, Mod Killed
Correct but Kanaooks was MK'd last night.

Back to square 1.

Falconista’s impulse was right though. This game is really reinforcing the fact that evil is lurking big time. With that in mind … Grand Uncle Horace - I am voting to lynch BEaston today because checking the Top Contributors Tab at the head of the page indicates they have posted FIVE TIMES this game so far. That is some QUALITY LURKING and that lack of engagement leads me to conclude they are EVIL. There are a lot of Wolves out to there and the Mafia can’t be the only faction that lurks. I hope this reason is sufficient.

#Lurke#LurkerIndexReadingeLu#TheLurkerPrinciple’sS#It’sScientific

Mod Report - Night 3

A plain sponge night was enjoyed by most folk.

Three folk unfortunately had umpteen cakes shoved down their windpipes.

thewizardmelon , Villager, killed by Mafia

Pie 4 Life , Flog, killed by Wolves.

Falconista , Vigilante, killed by Serial Killer

IT IS NOW DAY3. QUALITY RATIONALES ARE EXPECTED FOR VOTES TO BE VALID.

PLEASE REMEMBER THE DEADLINE FOR THE DAY SESSION IS 8.00pm AEDT.
What a flog! Thanks for the game Horrie :)

Falconista’s impulse was right though. This game is really reinforcing the fact that evil is lurking big time. With that in mind … Grand Uncle Horace - I am voting to lynch BEaston today because checking the Top Contributors Tab at the head of the page indicates they have posted FIVE TIMES this game so far. That is some QUALITY LURKING and that lack of engagement leads me to conclude they are EVIL. There are a lot of Wolves out to there and the Mafia can’t be the only faction that lurks. I hope this reason is sufficient.

#Lurke#LurkerIndexReadingeLu#TheLurkerPrinciple’sS#It’sScientific
Curious as to what had you choosing nooks yesterday over the other lurkers?

Curious as to what had you choosing nooks yesterday over the other lurkers?
Reminded me of Kananook Station on the Frankston Line. I have just finished reading ‘Funkytown’ by Paul Kennedy and I am in a Frankston space.
1674600759645.jpeg

Yeah I’ll also go for BEaston.

It’s unlikely that he is a flog as he passed the amulet to the flogs, so that reduces the risk of exposing them. Late votes the last 2 days (albeit I am aware he is sometimes only around then) means he’s in a good place as a deciding vote if evil.

Grand Uncle Horace

Don't think that reasoning stacks up at all.

I'm clearly not a flog. Clearly not the last mafia or I would have saved jmoo from the d1 lynch by giving him the amulet.
If I were a wolf, I don't see how giving away the amulet to the flogs d1 would be a good play at all. Pretty stupid play really. Much better strategy to keep quiet and keep the amulet within control of the faction for 3 days.

The only really viable option as evil to pass the flogs the amulet would be if I were the SK.

So basically you're saying there's 1 viable evil role I could be, versus 5 viable good roles I could be (one of the remaining 5 villagers).
1/6 is pretty poor odds to me.

We're actually a much better chance at taking a completely random swing at someone (7 good v 7 evil, 50%).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back